.07

We resent the thought that anything can please us when someone we love is no longer here to share the pleasure with us, and we almost feel as if we were unfaithful to our sorrow when we find out interest in life returning to us.
   L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables: Anne Shirley Series #1

Her funeral, it had to be very Alison! The casket, the people weeping, crying and mourning her. A song in the background playing soft angelical melodies. The only one in white, that's how she described her funeral once in one of their sleep overs. But her funeral didn't reach the potential of Alison DiLaurentis. Instead, the casket was never open, people weren't crying over her but her mother. Mrs. D as they used to call her was wearing a beautiful black dress. Terrie sat with the other girls in shock. They still couldn't believe it was Ali there in that coffin.

"Do you think they dressed her like she wanted?" Emily asked shyly, everyone shook their head.

"The decomposing body didn't allow them to dress her any way" Spencer mentioned making Terrie frown in disgust.

"It's sad that Ali had that ending" Hannah felt a shiver so she caressed her arms softly to warm herself.

"Who is that?" Someone ask, Terrie was not paying attention to the girls, she was looking at Jason. He had gone upstairs, biting her lip Terrie rose up and walked away from the girls ignoring the stares of everyone including her family. She walked up to Mrs. DiLaurentis to pay her respects

"Mrs. D" Terrie looked at her feeling pain in her heart. "I am incredibly sorry for your loss" Mrs. DiLaurentis smiled lightly to her and nodded at Terrie's words. Like that Terrie walked away from Ali's mother and once out of sight of everyone she rushed upstairs. Her heels echoed in the stairs when she reached the top she noticed him looking through the window. Her breath was heavy as she slowly closed the distance between them.

"Came to pay your respects?" He stopped her in the middle. He didn't even look at her, he kept giving her his back and his eyes only wandered the parking lot.

Holding both of her hands on her lap she nervously started playing with her fingers. She felt his disdain and it hurt her. Terrie looked down at her black laced socks and shoes. What could she say that it would ease him? She knew well nothing would. But at least she could try the truth this time.

"Yes" she started. "But also I came to introduced myself. I..."

"What if I don't want you to introduce yourself?" His head looked at her over his shoulder making her feel how her heart crumbled in tiny pieces. Still she looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"The least I could do is offer you the truth and a goodbye if that's what you want" she took a few steps closer. She planted herself beside him but he looked away, he didn't want to face her and right now it didn't matter to her. "I am incredibly sorry for your loss, you probably don't remember me" she started making him eye her with the corner of his eyes. "I am Theresa Montgomery, I am Aria's little sister, a friend of Alison, your sister" like that he looked at her with furrowed expression.

"Thanks for your condolences" he started, his expression turned firm. "I am sorry for what happened between us, but is not something it should happen again" he looked down at his shoes.

"I am aware" Theresa answered softly. "Which is why now I should say my goodbye" she held a hand to him making him look at her confused. "It was a pleasure to meet you, please be safe and stay strong during this awful time in your life" he looked at his hand, it trembled as he lifted it up and held tightly her hand. His eyes shifted to hers and she could see sadness in his eyes.

"Pleasure was mine" he murmured before he let go of her hand. Letting out a beath, Terrie nodded and walked away slowly. She didn't feel bad like she thought she would, but she certainly didn't feel happy either. As she walked downstairs she heard some murmur in the next floor. Stopping in the middle of the stairs, Terrie looked down and noticed her sister kissing her English Teacher. Jason was coming down so Theresa stopped him.

"Stop" she noticed how he almost tripped and she grabbed him to steady him. With a nervous smile she chuckled lightly. "Some couple is kissing downstairs and I am waiting for them to leave, it would be incredibly awkward to just storm in while they are expressing their love" once again, that fast talking or rambling.

"You stopped me from walking downstairs because of that?" He chuckled making her feel confused. Shouldn't he be like mad that she stopped him and rambled about how to people were kissing below them?

"What?" She started placing her hands on her hips. "You thought differently?" She asked making him stop chuckling. "Perhaps you wished I stopped you to kiss you!" She scoffed jokingly making him shake his head in disbelief.

"You are amazing" he started as he grinned making her bite her lips to hide a smile. "You really think I would hope for a kiss from you?" He scoffed back at her, the grin widening.

"Hope? That's not the word! Wish... fantasize... I can keep going" Terrie joked as she looked for synonyms in her mind to bother him a little.

"If I want something I take it, no wishing, fantasizing or any other synonyms you are looking for are needed" he moved forward looking down at her. She felt the air in the room leaving and what she only had to breathe was what she had in her lungs.

"Actually," she started "I don't believe it, unless you never wanted me" like that she turned around walked downstairs, like she calculated her sister and Ezra were long gone.

"You really think that?" He stopped her making her look up at him while he walked down to her.

"I don't know and I will never know" Theresa took her eyes off him and walked away to the chapel. She noticed everyone was walking outside so she followed. She spotted Aria in the crowd so she rushed toward her and held her arm.
"So much kissing in the second floor of the chapel" she commented making Aria look at her with wide eyes. Terrie smiled and winked at her. "I've got you" was all Terrie said.

As the girls walked outside they stood there talking about Ali. "Guys, I really thought Ali was alive" Theresa commented along with them when suddenly out of nowhere all of their phones started ringing at the same time. They looked at each other for a second before opening the message. And aloud they read the message that left them perplexed and feeling like this was not the end of their story.

Unknown
I'm still here bitches, and I know everything.
-A

{heyyy guys, finally updated. I am sorry I didn't I was lacking of inspiration and plus the difficulty here at PR is overwhelming. No power, no water or food is making people do crazy stuff. I will try to keep updating as I can! Love u! }