8.

For death and live are one, even as the river and the sea are one

- Khalil Gilbran

"What was Jenna doing there?" someone asked as Terrie sat down with a coffee. The text, Jenna being there and Allison being dead it felt everything so surreal, like it was not over but the start of something. Terrie new that questions will rise again, the case of Alison Dilurentis wasn't closed and with her corpse being out it surely said she was murdered. Now, they needed to find the killer and the thought sent chills down Terrie's spine. She grabbed the coffee and let the girls talk because she surely didn't know what to say after everything that had happened. 

"The cop acked like we were suspects or something" Hannah spoke making Terrie look at her. 

"They'll be looking for the killer now, everyone around her is now a suspect." she expressed making the girls look at her. 

"What about the Jenna thing?" Hannah asked. 

"We promised we'd never bring up the Jenna thing again, remember?" Spencer, the brain of the masterpiece of Alison's group spoke in a low voice. 

"Girls, you are all as spooked as I am. But we are missing the subject here, why did we all receive a text from an -A ?" Terrie asked feeling a little bit mad that they were talking about the Jenna thing or thinking about the wrong situation here. Someone knew something, someone was spying on them and these texts hadn't been the only ones. 

The girls looked at each other.

"I don't get it, how does A know something that no one knew except Ali." Emily started.

"Ali new all of our secrets and we never knew hers" Aria commented making Terrie nod, it was true. No one knew Alison's secret but she knew all of their secrets. 

"I knew some" Spencer said making them all look at her. 

"Go on" Aria said not wanting to waste any other second without knowing at least one secret of Alison Dilurentis. 

"Talk" Hannah added eyeing Spencer who seemed troubled about saying a secret of Ali. 

"I can't" she expressed. 

"That's cute Spencer but the time of being Alison's friend passed" Terrie mentioned irritated that she wanted to protect a secret of a dead person. 

"She'd so kill me if I told you" the words coming out from Spencer, someone so bright made Terrie almost spill her coffee. 

"She's dead" and the words coming from Hannah felt cold but finally filled with knowledge and light. 

"True" Terrie added making Emily eye her for being with Hannah. Emily, she was always so in love with Alison, sometimes Terrie thought it wasn't a friendship love but a relationship love. It was weird but if she so felt like that, no one should say a thing about it. 

"Ali was seeing someone that summer" Spencer finally spoke and the bomb of that secret was good. 

"I knew she was keeping something from me... from us" Emily finally spoke after hearing the nes. Terrie eyed Emily as she corrected herself at the end.