Chapter 1

Today's the day! Today's the day I win my first race! I'm so excited! I've raced in the past before but I always get 2nd. But this time is different, this time I'm gone get 1st! I've been practicing for 3 mouths.

"Courtney, come on. You're gonna be late!" Mom yelled.

"Coming!" I replied. I walked over to the truck, grabbed my helmet then walked over to my bike and started pushing it towards the starting line.

"You excited?" Mom asked.

"Um lemme think.. YEAH! I'm gonna win his race!" I promised.

"Well I believe in you and so does your brother. Now go get that first place trophy!"

Mom went to the stands and I pushed my bike up to the starting line. I looked up and down the line, I think I was the only girl.

"Look what the cat dragged in boys." A male voice said.

I looked to my left and saw three guys, laughing at me. Guys always made fun of me when I came here.

"Ya know, girls can ride too." I snapped back.

"Oh honey, I never said girls can't ride. I'm just saying they can't win." One of the boys smirked through his helmet.

"Whatever." I muttered then slid my helmet on. "Riders, start your engines!" A man with an air horn yelled. I kicked my bike on and fever the engine.

"Careful sweetheart. Don't wanna break a nail." A boy mocked.

"I'm gonna make you eat those words... Along with my DUST!" I yelled before the man blew the air horn. I took off, IN FIRST!!! 'Take that you dicks!' I thought.

~After The Race~

Yeah, I won first! I was caked in mud, but I won! I decided to get myself a reward. I walked to the food stands then waited in line, I took my helmet off. There was man talking on his phone in front of me.

"I know. I know. I'm trying to find someone but it's hard to find a girl that's willing to get dirty! Plus there's a lot more male fans, there's not many female fans." He said.

He seemed like one of those 'important business men' guys. The woman working at the stand came back with a hot cup of coffee.

"No I'm in California with my- oh thank you." That man took the coffee and turned. Looks like I was standing to close because I bumped into him. AND GOT MUD ON HIS SUIT!!!

"Oh I'm so sorry sir!" I said quickly.

"Ugh, it-it's fine, I- You're perfect!" The man said looking at me.

"Uh.. I'm sorry?"

"You look the same age. Your not bad looking. And, from the looks of it, you aren't afraid to get dirty!"

"Sorry, but I'm gonna need more info..."

"Oh right. I'm Robert. Robert Kirkman. The producer of-"

"The producer of The Walking Dead, One of the best shows ever!?"

"Yes, you're a fan?"

"Oh yeah, I love that show!"

"Well, would you like to join the show?"

"Wh-what? Am I being punked?"

"I can assure you, you're not."

"S-so I would be on the show? A-and meet the cast? Norman? Andrew?... Chandler?"

"Yes."

"Alright, I'm all for it!"

"Great I'll see you in Georgia this weekend."

"W-wait... This weekend?..." I mumbled. Before I knew it, Robert was gone. This weekend is Kalaya's birthday... She'll understand, right?... I hope so...