Chapter 2

It's Friday, I'm heading to Georgia after school. I was walking to my first period, which is history. I sit next to Kalayla in that class. How am I supposed to tell her??

Before I knew it, I was already in first period. Kalayla was sitting in the back, talking to our friend, Nathan. I slowly walked over to my seat and sat down. Kalayla just looked at me.

"HEY THERE!" He suddenly yelled.

"Hi..." I said quietly.

"Can't wait for tomorrow! We're gonna go to the mall, don't worry I'll make sure we'll go to Hot Topic for you. Then-"

"I can't go..."

"What!? Did you get in trouble?"

"No..."

"Then why can't ya go?"

"I... I'm going to Georgia..."

"Georgia??"

"Yeah... You know... Where they film The Walking Dead..."

"You're going to the set of The Walking Dead without me!?!?!"

"I-I'm sorry... I met the producer at one of my races and-

"Dirt bike races?"

"Yeah, and he offered me a part in the show..."

"WHAT!? YOURE GONNA BE ON THE WALKING DEAD!?"

"Shhhh, it was an offer. If you don't want me to go, I won't."

"Courtney, you have to go. You can't pass on this."

"I'll still get you a present."

"You better."

Kalayla playfully punched me on the arm. I laughed then class started.

~After School~

"Mum! I'm home!" I yelled as I walked into my house. I went into my room and got a suitcase. I packed some stuff (and thangs) then waited for my mom to get ready.

"Come on mum, I gotta get to the airport before it closes." I said. "Coming." I heard my mom say.

It's been 20 minutes since she said that. "Cameron!! Will you drive me to the airport?!" I yelled. "Why would I do anything for you?" Cameron, my brother, yelled back. "I'll get you an autograph from who ever you want!" I smirked. "Ok..." Cameron mumbled.

"Yes!" I said to myself. I herd keys jingle and Cameron walked up to me. "Let's get this over with."

~At The Airport~

"Thanks!" I said opening the door.

"No problem..." Cameron muttered.

"Hey, you ok?"

"It's just... How long are you gonna be gone?"

"I don't know. Robert didn't tell me how long my character will be on the show."

"Alright... Well snapchat me everyday, ok?"

"Alright bro."

I fist bumped Cameron then walked into the airport. Man, this place is crowded. "Ok... Let's find... Um..." I looked down at my ticket, "Oh yeah, Gate 7. My lucky number!" I said to myself.

I looked around then spotted a sigh saying, 'Gate 7'. "There it is!" I said. I walked through the crowd and stood in line. It smelled like B.O and babies were crying but it didn't bother me, I was too excited.

I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket so I pulled it out. 'Message from: Brittnay' Oh. 'Open'

From: Brittnay

"Hey, Kalayla told me you weren't coming to the mall with us! We were gonna go to Hot Topic for you!"

I sighed and messaged her back.

To: Brinnay

"Didn't she tell you? I'm going to Georgia."

'Send.' I shoved my phone back into my phone in my back pocket. Luckily the line was moving. "Ticket? Ticket? Ticket?" The woman by the gate kept repeating. "Ticket?" She asked when I came up. "Here ya go." I smiled and handed her my ticket. "Have a nice flight."