Chapter 8

It's been about a week since the whole Tristan thing. I kept to myself after that, kept my trailer locked and stayed in it as much as I can. Only a few people know about Tristan, Chandler, Norman, and possibly Steven. Andrew could know too, Norman could have told him. I wouldn't mind as long as no one else finds out, these four are the only ones I feel like I can trust.

Anyways, I was walking to set so I could fall out of a tree. Yup, I'm falling out of a tree... Isn't life great? Nope, not really.

I got to set and saw Robert. "Ok so what bone am I gonna break today?" I asked sarcastically. Robert chuckled and said, "Well, you're gonna fall out of this tree and land on your side... So, most likely you'll break your arm." "Wonderful," I muttered as I climbed the tree.

I sat on the branch and waited for Robert to yell "ACTION!" After what felt like 5 minutes (but was only 5 seconds) Robert said the word and I did my thing, I fell out of the tree.

"Perfect!" Robert said as the cameras stopped rolling. I groaned as I got up and held my arm. I was used to pain because I fall off my bike all the time but this actually kinda hurt. I looked up and saw Tristan standing with other guy, they were laughing. There was another guy but he wasn't laughing, he looked kinda sad. I glared Tristan then stumbled off set, still holding my arm.

"Hey, you didn't get hurt, did ya?" Norman asked as I passed him. "No..." I said as I kept walking. "Don't walk to far, Courtney. We're gonna need you later!" Robert called after me. I growled at first then put on a fake smile and said "Don't worry, I probably won't get far anyways."

Robert chuckled then went back to set. I glanced over and saw Tristan holding him arm and fake crying. I rolled my eyes and watched the cast do their thing. You've gotta try harder than that to make me upset, Tristan.

Sure, that was rude but after what I've gone through, at races and at school, that's nothing. I let go of my arm then stood up straight and rolled my arm as it made a 'pop' sound.

After I was done with my stunts (tripping over a rock, getting attacked by a walker, and almost drowning) I went back to my trailer. I slammed the door and laid on my bed. I felt like I've been run over by a herd of elephants... who were driving monster trucks.

I passed out and slept for a good 5 hours before I heard a weird noise. It sounded like someone was trying to get into my trailer. I got up quickly and grabbed my phone.

'Please Connect To Charger' the screen read. 'Fuck!' I thought as I dropped the phone. It made a loud 'thud' sound and everything went silent. The strange sound stopped and everything was still for about a minute.

Soon, I heard footsteps running away from my trailer. I ran to the window and tried to see who it was but all I saw was someone leg. They were wearing red converse. I'll remember that.