Chapter 11

It's been a week since Alex and I figured out what we were gonna do, and so far it's going great. Whenever I saw Tristan I acted sad and depressed, which wasn't that hard considering I've had depression issues in the past.

I was watching the actors and actresses run around the set. We were nearing the end of the season and we were finishing something's. We had to redo some scenes and right now we were doing the dreaded scene that made me burst into tears last time.

I saw Robert and Chandler talking then Chandler smiled widely and ran on set. "Action!" The director yelled.

The scene carried through until I saw Nikki fall and get bit by a walker. I saw Chandler lean in then the director yelled "CUT! Stunt double, you're in."

I looked at the director. "M-me?" I stumbled. "You're the stunt double." They replied. I was frozen. What is going on?! "O-ok." I said as I walked towards set.

Nikki glared a me as she got up and walked off set. i got down and laid on the ground like she was and asked "S-so why am I here?" I asked. "Chandler wanted you take Nikki's place for the scene." Robert said.

This scene?? This was the scene he kisses her! Why did he want me here?? Thoughts rushed through my mind.

"Ok, everyone in places... And..." The director said. Chandler leaned in like he was doing to Nikki. "Hope your ok with this." Chandler whispered before I heard the director yelled "ACTION!"

I tried to control my blush when Chandler said his line. "I'll never forget you... I love you." Then kissed me! It was gentle but passionate. I know he was just acting, he probably just doesn't want to have Nikki make out with him again. But... It felt so... Whats the word? Real!

After he pulled away the director yelled "CUT!" Chandler stood up and extended his hand. I grabbed it and got up. "Why... Why did you want me to do that?" I asked hesitantly. "Well, I'd rather kiss you than Nikki." Chandler chuckled, I laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of my neck.

Why am I acting like this? He was just acting. He was just doing his job. It's not like he likes me. He's a big actor, I'm just a random girl.

"Chandler, you're needed on the other set." Norman said as he walked up to us. "Oh ok... Talk to you later, Courtney?" Chandler smiled at me, I nodded slightly. After he walked away I looked down.

"Hey, you ok Kiddo?" Norman asked. "Not really..." I said quietly. "Whats the matter?" Norman kneeled down to my height.

I explained what happened, Norman listened to ever word. "And... Now I don't really know how to feel..." I sighed. "Well, seems to me Chandler likes you." Norman smiled. My eyes widened and I quickly looked down. Just in case I was blushing, which I probably was.

"Norman! We need you on set!" I heard a random voice yell. Norman sighed and stood up. "If you need to talk again, I'm always here." He said before walking to set.

That night I sat in my trailer thinking.

'He can't like me.'

'He was just acting.'

'Why are you making a big deal about this?'

'I mean, if you had to kiss someone like her you'd try to find a way not to.'

'Your just overthinking this.'

'Norman was probably trying to spare your feelings.'

'It doesn't even matter, the seasons almost over anyways, and you'll be going home soon.'

~~~

Wow... I. Feel. Terrible for making you guys wait. O_O That was by far the WORST writers block I've ever had... Ok so anyways, there it is! The update!! :D I hope you guys enjoyed. I'll try to update more but it might be harder because I moved recently and I dont have Wifi. SOOOO, yeah... I'll try my best :3

P.S: While I was writing this, I realized that this is going to be a short story. (NOT BECAUSE I HAVE 3 OTHER STORIES TO FINISH!) But simply because I don't know what else to put in the story. I've run out of ideas in a way, If theres something you want me to put in here, then please comment or message me. I mean, theres still gonna be more chapters, just not as much as i thought there would be.

Ok, thats enough taking up your time. Byyyyyyeeee!!!!!