The First Day

Cameron's POV:

It was the first day of junior year, usually I would be happy about this day. But things changed over the summer.

I woke up to my alarm clock pounding in my ears. I threw a pillow over me head; it was too early for this.

"Get up, your gunna be late." I heard Callaghan yell, as she passed my bedroom door.

I sat up and scrolled through twitter, I tweeted out,

"First day of school 🔫"

My iPhone instantly started to blow up with notifications saying people favorited and retweeted it.

I placed my two feet on the ground and stretched my body, yawning.

I slowly stood up and made my way over to my closet. I pulled out a grey button up and some jeans.

I showered the night before, so all I had to do was get dressed and spray myself with my favorite cologne.

I grabbed my lightweight, black school bag off my chair and ran down the hallway.

I stopped in my nieces room.

"Hey baby girl, time to get up!" I said while rubbing her head.

"Cam! Cam!" She squealed.

She lifted her arms, wanting me to pick her out of her crib. Which I did.

I carried her down the stairs, and set her in her high chair and dumped some Cheerios on the tray.

"Take my car," my older brother, Tj, said as he threw me the keys.

I smiled big, "thanks bro."

He had a nice car. It's a blue Mustang, he never let's anyone drive it.

I walked over to the sink, were my twin sister, Callaghan, was standing. She was dumping her fruit down the sink and scrolling through twitter or Instagram.

"You know your stomach isn't gunna be full if all you eat is 3 blueberries and a strawberry." I said to her.

"Shut up, Cameron," She retorted.

"Nice words!" Our niece, LexusLynn, yelled from the kitchen table.

I smiled and said, "well we don't want to be late on our first day back, leggo."

It was a quiet ride, nothing unusual.

Callaghan was usually half awake in the morning anyway.

"You look nice today," I complimented my sister.

"Thanks, Cammy, you do too," She smiled and give my shoulder a light punch.

I wasn't lying when I said she looked nice today, she really did, and I don't say that often of my sister.

She was wearing a baby pink sweater, light ripped jeans, and a beanie that said "illest" in a crazy font.

When we reached the worst place on planet, high school, I pulled into our usual spot in the front.

Me and Callaghan were popular, I guess you could say. But it wasn't the type of popular like Mean Girls.

She jumped out of the car and met up with her best friend Lina, who's boy friend, Jack Johnson, dragged along.

Jack is one of my good friends, along with Nash, Hayes, Taylor, and Matt.

Us 6 are kinda like the "jocks" of our school. I guess you could also say we're "those guys". You know.. The guys who get the girls, but don't want them because they're usually a slut? Or the guys who are the star player on the football team.

But our whole group is actually kinda weird.

We all basically relate back to each other somehow.

Callaghan and Lina are best friends, Jack and Lina are dating.

Matt's dating Hannah, his sister is Kenzie, Kenzie is dating Hayes who is brothers with Nash.

Nash has a huge crush on Kayla.

Hannah is brothers with Taylor.

We all really do get a long, but one thing is for sure, we are all very protective of our sisters.

No one else are twins, like Callaghan and I, but it's weird since were all so close in age, that we are still in the same grade.

I got my schedule, and the first 5 periods of my day were nothing but hell.

I went to lunch, and I sat with the group, like we've been doing since the 6th grade.

7th, 8th and 9th, period were a blur.

But 10th wasn't.

I was sitting in the back of the Honors Language Arts class, when a stunning girl walked in.

She wasn't too tall, she had brown hair, and even though I was sitting far away, I could tell her eyes were blue.

Her shirt was white, and it made her look extremely tan, her hair reaching mid back.

"Okay, Ms., you can take a seat in the back next to Mr. Dallas," he looked towards me, "wave your hand son."

My sweaty hand raised in the air and she gave me her stunning smile.

Am I really forgetting how to breath?