Spanish Romance

Callaghan's POV:

I was sitting in my math class, some super honors college class that I couldn't remember the name of.

None of my friends were in this class, so I sat alone in the back, because most the kids were a little on the nerdy side.

Not judging, just putting it out there.

The teacher was showing us how to do some math problem on the white board when a knock at the door startled me.

A boy, in a leather jacket holding a tardy pass in front of his face, appeared in the door way.

He had that hard ass personality, something that I would usually steer away from.

But then again, he looked different. His smile was warm and inviting.

"Oh dear, from Florida? The weather change must be horrible. Okay Mr... Mr... Jilensky?.. You can sit at that back table with Mrs. Dallas," She pointed towards me.

"It is a little different here, and it's Gilinsky," He smiled at her and started to make his way towards me.

He was tan, obviously from living in Florida, and his teeth were perfect. His brown eyes were to die for. And his chin.. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen.

"Hey, I'm jack, and you are?" He smiled at me, that perfect smile.

"Hi, I'm Callaghan," I blushed.

He took a seat just as the bell was about to ring.

"Hey, I just got into the school, and I can't figure out where my next class is, can you help me?" I grabbed his schedule that the school office had printed for him.

"Hm.. 9th block you have Spanish.. And 10th you have.. Debate. Both with me. I'll show ya the way!" He laughed and followed me.

"So, your Callaghan. I know I haven't been here long.. But I hear your kinda the girl?" He asked.

"The girl? No. I just like to know everyone. I wanna be friends with everyone. Why not have as many friends as you can?" I said waving to some of my classmates as we walked down the hall.

"That's true. So anyone I should get to know to start out?"

"Uhmm, we'll you know me. And 10th block we have debate with all of my closest friends. You can even meet my brother," I suggested.

"Boyfriend?" He asked.

"No boyfriend," I said as we reached the door to our level 4 Spanish class.

"Okay, go up to the teacher, her name is Mrs. Gomez, tell her your the new student she's expecting," I told Jack.

He headed over to the teachers desk, and things looked to be going good.

Oh boy was this boy charming!

"Okay class! Take a seat. This is our new student Jack Gilinsky! He is very fluent in Spanish, probably ahead of you guys," She said, her Spanish accent rolling off her tongue.

She patted him on the back and he took a seat in the desk that was empty next to me.

Spanish was one of my best subjects.

Now you guys probably think I'm crazy, I take a college math class, level 4 spanish class, and debate. So yeah, I'm smart But I don't want to screw up my GPA or future, and neither does Cam.

Mrs. Gomez ended class by handing out a new project that we would be doing.

In partners.

And who did I get paired up with?

The one and only, Jack.

Not that I'm disappointed, but this kid was starting to be a bug that you couldn't flick off.

He followed me to our last class of the day, and we talked about what we would be doing for our project.

When we reached the door, I warned jack, "now, my friends are kinda crazy. And there gunna ask a lot of questions. Just try to answer them and if you don't want to, don't. Oh and this class is really easy going, we don't so much but talk."

I opened the door and heard a bunch of hoops and hollers.

A substitute.

What can you do in debate when you have a substitute? Nothing.

So all we did for the whole period was sat and talked.