Buckwild

Hannah's POV:

We made it through another interesting first day of high school. Today was defiantly not what I expected it to be.

"Aye, everyone's meeting up in town at 5:30, be ready and I'll drive you and Kayla or whatever," Taylor said barging into my room.

Me and Taylor are in the same grade; yes, but I am younger.

I skipped the 6th grade, catching me up to my brother who is a year older than me.

Our three other brothers, Matt, Jack, and Frankie, are a lot younger than Taylor and I.

"Okay, I'll call her, is everyone going?" I asked, looking up from my yellow IPhone 5c.

"That I know of," he said while scrolling through his blue IPhone 5c and leaving my bedroom.

I dialed up Kayla's number.

It rang and rang, but went to voice mail.

"Hey! It's Kaylaaa, leave a message and I'll get back to you!"

I called again, this time she answered.

"Hey! Nashhh.." She kept giggling, "Hehe, what's up?"

"Do you need around into town tonight? Taylor can take," I suggested picking at my nails.

"No, Nash is here, but thanks!"

"Okay, I'll see you later, bye," I said hanging up the phone.

Kayla and Nash are defiantly going to date. I can feel it in my bones, even if she says she doesn't like him.

I looked down at my clock, 5:00.

I walk into my bathroom that's attached to my bedroom; perks of being an only girl.

I wash my face and dry it off with a soft towel. I reapply my make and walk into my ginormous closet; another perk.

I pick out a black pair of leggings, a white girl necessity, and a "University Of California " crew neck.

I slipped on my white keds and walked down the stair case, only after spraying myself with my favorite Hollister perfume.

"You always smell like a girl," my brother, Matt, says to me.

"Is that a bad thing?" I retort.

It kind of weird, by boyfriends name is Matt. Matthew Lee Espinosa.

And my most annoying brother, also happens to be name Matt.

Coincidence, or no?

Taylor walks in to the kitchen, his eyes still glued to his phone.

"Hey let's go we're gunna be late!" I say punching him in the arm.

"LET'S GO GET TURNT!" Taylor screams in his signature voice.

We hop into his brand new car that he is totally in love with and drive away into town.

He plays his song, "Buckwild", and Taylor and I sing along.

"We gon' party Buckwild

Look at shorty Buckwild

Take a shot pour it up, yeah, yeah we Buckwild"

And when Taylor's part comes on, he makes sure I'm silent before rapping,

"This is how we live man

I hope God forgives me

We just livin' it up

Fill my cup only if you want"

And honestly, this song described Taylor and Dillon, his best friend back home.

We reached the pizza parlor and I hopped out of the beautiful new car before applying a coat of lip gloss.

Taylor doesn't have a girlfriend; he just bounces around from girl to girl at school.

Which is a typical boy.

Except my boyfriend.

Matt.

I make him sound like he's the perfect boy; because he is in my eyes.

He does anything for me and I swear he would never look at another girl. He treats me like a princess, oh boy, is he perfect.

Matt and Taylor are friends, but Taylor has made it clear that if he hurts me in any way he would be dead.

Gotta love a big brother.

So Taylor went to go hang out with guys, but Matt came up to me. He swallowed me in his strong arms and I breathed in his scent.

He smelled good; always like fresh clothes, Hollister and musty Old Spice mixed. It was wonderful and it lingered in my sheets and clothes for days.

"I misssseeddddd youuuuu," He whined into my shoulder, rocking me back and forth.

"I just saw you a couple of hours ago!" I laughed.

"So what," he said give my forehead, nose, and lips a kiss.

He grabbed my hand and was swinging it back and forth as we walked inside.