Again

Callaghan's POV:

I hop out of the car along with Cameron. As we walked into the pizza parlor we notice were the first ones here.

Cameron opens the door for me and we find a table that's long and big enough for our whole group.

As I'm sitting and reading the menu I hear an all too familiar laugh.

I turn my head around and see a pair of deep brown eyes staring into the back of my skull.

I look to Cameron, who has no idea why he is here either.

"Hey," he says walking towards our table from his table all the way in the back.

"Hey, who are you here with?" I asked him.

I stood up and met him at a table in between ours.

"Umm.. Just my uh you know brother and sister," he says as if he was confused.

"You have a baby sister?" I say motioning to the really young baby he was trying to stand in front of.

"Yeah," Jack said awfully quick, "so why are you here?"

I stood up and met him at a table in between ours.

"Getting together with everyone, celebrating first night of school. Want to join?" I look over at Cameron, but he's rolling his eyes.

"I wish I could but we were just about to leave."

"Oh, well see you soon. We need to start working on our project." I smiled and returned to my seat.

When I get back all I can think about is the worried look on Jack's face. It's at the back of my head the rest of the night, although I continue to have fun with my friends.

At around 10:30 when we were done walking around and hanging out, we decided it was time to head in.

So Cameron and I hopped in the car and took off back home.

When we walked inside, Tera and Tj were planted on the stools to the island in the kitchen.

"..so, how is everything?" I asked after a couple minutes of awkward silence.

"Well.. We have good news and bad news.." Tera started to say.

"The pregnancy worked, this time," Tj spoke up.

"Bad news?" Cam asked, looking worried.

"We're already a couple months in; I never had any signs," Tera finished.

Cameron's eyes lit up; the love he has for babies is unbelievable.

"How far?" I asked.

"Four and a half months. The baby is good and healthy at the moment. Just a little underweight and that's why I'm not showing as much as I did with Lexus," Tera said pointing towards her stomach.

"So when's the due date?" Cameron asked our brother and his girlfriend.

"Around the end of December and early January."

I gave each of them a hug that was well needed.

"I'm so happy, I love you guys so much. I'm going to bed, though, I'll see you in the morning," I said walking towards the stairs.

"Yeah, same. Night," Cameron said following me.

I showered and put on a pair of spandex and one of Cameron's hoodies.

I walked down the hall into my nieces room. I was greeted with the smell of baby powder and a fuzzy rug in between my toes.

I peeked in the crib to see her sleeping peacefully.

I walked back down the hall into Cameron's room this time, he was laying in his bed on his phone.

"So where gunna be aunts and uncles again.." I said biting my lip.

"I know, I'm so excited," he said and I waited a few minutes before exiting.

I jumped into my fluffy bed and pulled out my IPhone 5s.

Jack: want to start our project tomorrow?

Me: yeah, sure. Come over after school?

Jack: sounds good

I scrolled through twitter and instagram one last time before shutting my eyes.