Salty and Sweet (Two-Bit X Soda)

A short story with Two-Bit and Soda. Dedicated to @Jane_McCherry

Two-Bit Mathews and Sodapop Curtis was volunteered for the late shift at the DX Station during the weekend.

Well, Soda was volunteered and Two-Bit stayed to keep him company.

"Was there really a need to keep it open tonight?" The station's business was as dry as the desert.

"Will ya stop complaining? You're driving me crazy," Two- Bit said, looking up from the cartoons playing on the TV.

"Then, why don't you help me get rid of my boredom?" Soda finally got the idea to play a game with his friend and voiced his idea.

"Sure. Let's play Would You Rather."

Soda was hyped. "Yeah. Let's do it!"

"Would You Rather make out with Suzanne or Bethany?"

Soda thought for a minute. "Is Suzanne the chick with the big rack?" Two-Bit grinned as he nodded. "And Bethany is the shy girl from out-of-state?" Mickey nodded again. Soda thought some more. "I'll go with Bethany."

Two-Bit looked baffled. "Why Bethany?"

"I like the fact that she's not loud and obvious like most girls. And if you think about, she's probably a virgin. I could teach her a thing or two, if you get what I mean," Soda said winking. But he didn't feel that way about Bethany. He felt that way about another person.

"I get what you mean, slick. Now you have to ask me a question."

"Would you rather get with a blonde or redhead?"

"Umm... Blonde, I guess. Would you rather..."

"Wait, let me go again!"

"Fine," Mickey huffed. "but I get two turns."

"Fine. Would you rather be blind or deaf?"

"Blind. That why I wouldn't have to see so many ugly faces... Like Steve's."

They both laughed.

As the game progressed, Soda knew how the ask all of the right questions. He found out everything he wanted to know. He only had to set up a plan.....

****

(Explicit)

Weeks later...

Mickey had gotten a new girlfriend. She was different - a lot different - than what he usually went out with but lately he had certain... cravings.

She was a Greaser with short dirty blonde hair. She was a mechanic by day and a kinky Goddess by night.

She likes to blindfold him as they became intimate. And she never let him in between her legs, only her mouth. He never pleasures her; it's only the other way around. And she ain't even complaining. He liked being taken cared of.

Two-Bit was bound to a chair and blindfolded in her room. He was naked and already aching for her sweet lips on him, her rough, slender hands all over him.

"Did you miss me? Because I definitely missed you. I can't wait to taste you," she purred seductively in his ear.

Her hands left a burning trail on his skin and he wanted more.

She knew all the right spots. "Yes, right there. Go lower. Lower. Yes!" It felt so good.

But he wasn't thinking bout the goddess at his feet. A dirty blonde God was pleasuring him in Mickey's mind.

Soda, go a little harder. A little faster. Right there. Yes! Right there.

A tongue and hand on his erection and another hand on his testicles.

Two-Bit was so close. He could barely contain it. When he came, he screamed out a single name. "Soda!"

In the next second, she was no longer on him.

"Suzanne, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that."

Silence.

"Suzanne, talk to me. I'm sorry."

"It's fine, but I have a secret too."

"Ok what is it?"

The blindfold was taken off Two-Bit.

Soda was on his knees in front of Two-Bit. Suzanne was standing behind him.

Two-Bit looked back and forth between the two of them, trying to find an explanation. He found none.

"What the hell is going on?"

"Can I have a moment alone with Two-Bit, Suzanne?" She agreed and left the room.

"I made a deal with Suzanne," Soda said. "If she hooked up with you, I would go out with Bethany to conceal their relationship."

Two-Bit choked. "What?"

"Bethany and Suzanne are together."

"But-"

"Listen. I know you like me. I heard you call out my name when you came."

When Two-Bit looked away with tears in his eyes, Soda held his attention by gripping the sides of his face.

"Two-Bit, I love you. That's why I did all of this. I wanted to be with you."

More tears ran down Two-Bit's face. "I can't," he sobbed. "I can't."

"You can't what?" Soda demanded.

"I can't hide from everyone, from the gang. I can't do this with you."

Soda looked at him and laughed.

"What the hell are you laughing at?"

"You. I'm laughing at how adorable you are. They are fine with us. I already told them my plan. They asked me what the hell was going on the minute you walked in the house with Bethany under your arm."

"They're fine with it?"

"Yes, Mathews. Yes they are. The only question is... Are you fine with this?"

"I couldn't be happier. I love you, Sodapop Curtis."

"And I love you, Two-Bit Mathews."

They kissed - salty and sweet.