No Boundaries (Pony X Soda)

Dedicated to outsiders_fanatic. Sorry for the long wait...

Ponyboy sat on the couch with a book in his hand; a book that he had finished a week ago. To be honest, he just needed an excuse to sit by his brother's side. As Ponyboy read his book, Sodapop would lay on his lap, watching cartoons.

Pony would peek at his brother's face, memorize the curves and delicate features before pretending he was reading once again.

Pony admired Soda's laugh and smile - it made Pony's heart race. And Soda's lips... There was something about them that made Pony want to see those soft looking lips turn red and puffy by his doing. He wanted to hear Soda's laugh and moans, cries of pleasure from those lips....

He focused back on his book and when Pony looked at Soda, his brother was staring back with a curious look in those soft brown eyes.

"What?"

Soda tilted his head in a puzzling manner. "How are you reading if the book is upside down?"

He wasn't but Soda didn't have to know that Pony was daydreaming about his brother's body, let alone his pleasure. "Oh, I didn't realize. My mind has been drifting recently." More like its been drifting for the past couple of months, maybe even a year now...but Soda didn't have to know that.

"You didn't realize?"

"Nope."

Soda suddenly sat up and whispered in Pony's ear, "you're a horrible liar." Pony blushed. He wasn't just blushing at the fact that he was caught but at the thoughts he had about Soda's mouth and where he wanted it to be.

As Soda walked away into the kitchen, Pony watched him walk away and he refused to spend another day in torture.

***

That night Soda had a dream about a brunette. It wasn't a female but a guy.

It wasn't surprising to Soda since he and Sandy broke up. He just stared admiring guys and stuff - how strong they were and tough. Some were tuff and emotionless and others, like him, went about life in a carefree and happy manner.

This brunette was smaller in height but more thick, and a bit stronger than he was... Not that he mind.

This faceless guy touched him in ways that excited him - gentle but eager as well. There wasn't a spot that his hands didn't roam and lips didn't touch.

It almost saddened Soda to think that this was just a dream and when he woke up, there would be no guy that took control and dominated him. There would be no guy that took care of him with a gentle manner and pleasured him so eagerly.

So why not just wake up? Why live through the torture of having a dream that was so real?

And when Soda opened his eyes, he found that it wasn't just a dream. Pony was hovering over his body, on his knees, ass in the air and licking his manhood.

Shock paralyzed him as he stared into brown lustful eyes. He could only stare as Pony slowly sucked him.

It felt so good. Soda lifted his hips to have Pony go faster but Pony held him down and continued the slow torture.

"Pony, what are you doing?"

He smirked, "Payback."

Pony suck harder and Soda almost came then, fisting the sheets and fighting for control.

"Payback for what?"

"All those time I had to control myself around you."

Soda was lost in ecstasy when Pony's skilled tongue licked his tip, where pre-cum was pouring down.

Pony only stopped momentarily to tell Soda, "Don't cum until I tell you to do so." Pony went back down and went as fast as he could; Soda gripped his hair, wishing Pony could pleasure him forever.

Soda felt weak at the knees and his body radiated with heat. He had never felt anything like this before.

Pony leaned forward and whispered in Soda's ear, "I had feel you shaking." He smirked, as his hands continued on Soda. "Do you want release?"

Soda nodded, unable to speak. Pony was going faster on him and he was all most there. Pony just had to say the word and Soda would be done.

Pony kissed him roughly, fisting Soda's hair, moving his hand faster. When they broke off, panting, Pony said one word, "Cum." Soda moaned loudly when he let go and Pony hovered above him, licking his fingers. Soda watched Pony, memorized and already wanting more. 

Soda knew what he wanted to do and asked Pony, "What is there to do now?"

Pony smirk and dipped close to his lover's lips. "There are no boundaries." And they kissed.