Angel Academy (10)

*Hey guys! sorry this is such a short chapter!! I know it's annoying that I always write in Emma's point of view, so I decided to do everyone's point of view for this one! So try to keep up! haha, oh and please don't forget to comment and/or vote! I REALLY appreciate it! Have any ideas for the story? Share them!!*

~Riley's Point of View~

Emma was smiling as we led her out of the Dining Hall to her room. I felt bad for her since she was going to sit in her room with nothing to do. I know I would go crazy if I were her.

The front entrance of the school was now in view. Suddenly the front door swung open, revealing Him. I gritted my teeth. Walking in like he owned the whole damn place, his goons following him. His ice blue eyes held a mocking glance at everyone around him. That evil grin he made at Merick and I, especially Merick.

Emma looked to where my eyes were glaring and she stared at him. He nodded slyly at her and went up the far right staircase. She seemed to shiver.

"Who was that?" she whispered.

"No one," said Merick coldly.

~Merick's Point of View~

I slammed the dorm room behind me and spun towards Riley. He knew what I wanted to talk about.

"He's planning something," I said to him, sitting on my bed. Riley sighed.

"We don't know if that bastard is planning something," he replied.

"You saw that look he gave Emma," I snarled. Riley froze then nodded.

"Do you want me to explain him to her?" Riley offered.

"No, I don't want her even more frightened," I said with worry.

"She has to know, Merick. Don't you know him well enough by now?" warned Riley.

"Of course I know him! I don't want him anywhere near her!" I roared. The room went silent. Riley sighed.

"Fine. But we need to tell her before Saturday morning," he compromised. I nodded thoughtfully. He was right. She won't last long at this school unless she knows about him.

~Emma's Point of View~

I fell on my bed dazed. Who was that boy with the piercing ice blue eyes? There was some sort of... vibe between the boys and him. It was a dangerous vibe. I didn't like it. I could tell they must have hated him. Who was he?

Maybe I should ask Trinity tonight. She'll be back here in three hours. That's not too long, I guess. I sighed lazily and stood up. Picking up a random book from Trinity's desk, I began to read.

~Trinity's Point of View~

After classes were over, I wasn't really thinking as I ran straight into Merick and Riley and almost dropped my books. Merick looked mad and Riley looked very worried. My insides churned.

"What's wrong?" I asked, instantly, fear running through my entire being.

"He's planning something," stated Merick. My eyes grew wide.

"How do you know?" I asked, extremely worried now.

"It has to do with Emma. We saw him looking at her with those evil eyes of his," said Riley. I gasped. No, not Emma. He can't. She's.... so vulnerable. He wouldn't dare....

'What are we going to do?" I trembled. Riley looked down at the ground.

"One of us needs to be with her at all times. We're not going to let him do anything. On Saturday, I'm going to make sure Riley and I are with her," decided Merick. I nodded. Merick and Riley were too powerful for him to do anything.

"What about his....friends," I whispered.

"That's why we need you. And believe it or not, Emma's going to need Ava. You know she's the only one who can train her," Merick answered.

My breath was stolen from me. Not Ava. She was too...strict... she had no mercy. Emma wouldn't be able to bear all that. But deep inside I knew Merick was right. She needed Ava. Ava was one of the most powerful Fire Elementalists in the entire school. Emma needs special training if HE is planning something.

"Then it's decided," I whispered. "I will tell Emma right now." Merick nodded at me with approval and appreciation. Riley just looked scared.

~Ava's Point of View~

My eyes saw Trinity sitting in her desk chair, facing me as I strolled into the dorm room, my ipod blasting. I paused it. Her eyes held a bunch of emotions. Worry, fear, stress. But it held something else. She was going to ask me a favor. I looked to her right and saw Emma sleeping in her bed.

Trinity glanced at Emma and back at me. Oh, no. This better not involve that little new girl!

"Ava," she started. I sat on my bed and listened to her, for once.

"Merick and Riley approached me. They said he was planning something," she said with a serious tone.

He was planning something? Now this was interesting. It must be about that weakling Emma. And Merick and Riley were worried? I was VERY interested now.

"What do you know," I asked quietly.

'That it's centered around Emma. Merick and Riley are freaking out. This has to be huge," she said. I nodded thoughtfully.

"I know you want something from me. Spill," I ordered. She sighed heavily.

"Emma is a sitting duck. Ava, she knows nothing! And she can barely hold a small fire sphere! She needs you! If he's planning something....." Trinity said.

"No," I said with authority. There's no way in HELL I'm wasting my time with that newbie!

"Ava!"

"NO!"

"Merick said you're the only one who can teach her! He said you're the best fire elementalist in the entire school! He believes in you! Don't let them down!" shouted Trinity. My mouth hung open. I've never seen her yell like that. This really must be big. Was Merick and Riley really depending on me? I saw Emma turn over in her sleep. She must have woken up.

"Fine," I whispered, already regretting it.

"You really mean it?" she stuttered quietly.

"Yes! Now get out before I change my mind!" I said, annoyed. Trinity shuffled quickly out of the room. I took one last glance at Emma. She was going to go through hell if she really wanted to make it. I will make sure of that.