Angel Academy (22)

*Guys, I apologize for the short chapters. Really, I do. But please keep supporting me! And I still need votes for the Watty Awards. So yeah, this chapter has a plot twist. Tell me if you like it. And remember, I'll make a sequel if I get enough votes. Oh and I chose my cover. Isn't it beautiful? It was made by Sup3rman. He's awesome. Peace and love to all of you ♥ - Brynne*

~Unknown Point of View~

"All systems are ago... Affirmative, all is ready. Both entrances are stable, I took out the security... Yes, it took me weeks, the power on it was extreme... Yes.... I understand... Of course sir..." I pressed the off button and placed the communicator down gingerly. Smirking a devil's grin, I pushed up my glasses. My job was complete.

~Emma's Point of View~

"Emma!" a voice called out to me. I stopped walking and turned to find Blake hurrying towards me.

"Yes?" I asked him. I waited paitently for him to catch his breath.

"Damien needs you in our dorm," Blake said. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Why would Damien need me?

"Ok... Thanks Blake," I smiled and started towards Damien's dorm room. My mind kept churning over thoughts of what was going to happen.

I knocked on their door softly three times.

"Come in," said a voice. It wasn't Damien's. I peeped my head in and walked forwards slowly.

"Oh, hi Tristan," I greeted warmly. Looking around the room, I saw no one else in here. Tristan sat on his desk chair, polishing something. I looked closer. He was holding a needle. What was he doing?

Tristan stood and walked up to me until he was only inches away. I took a step back awkwardly.

"U-Um, Blake said that Damien needed me," I stuttered, trying not to look down. The corner of Tristan's mouth turned up slightly.

"He's not here at the moment," Tristan said in his low tone, stepping closer. I drew a breath in. His blue eyes sparkled intently as he stared into me.

"Then I should probably come back later..." I said softly, my heart picking up pace.

"No. I'm sorry Emma," he whispered.

"W-What?" I breathed. I gasped out in pain. Looking down, I saw the needle plunged into my shoulder. My vision instantly started to spin.

"Tristan," I whispered desperately. He just stared down at me. Darkness took over.

~Merick's Point of View~

Knocking on the door, I waited. And waited. Pushing it open slowly, I walked in.

"Emma?" I called out. All was silent. Where is she? She should be here by now... She had said she needed my help with her assignment for Creatures...

Jogging out the door, I flipped out my phone and dialed Trinity's number.

"Hello?" Trinity answered.

"Hey, do you know where Emma is?" I asked her. She thought for a moment.

"No, I've been looking for her and I can't find her," Trinity answered thoughtfully.

"Ok, well, tell me if you find her," I replied.

"Roger roger," Trinity said and hung up. Where can she be? My heart clenched. I had already lost Emma once. Was this happening to me again?

~Emma's Point of View~

I gasped as my head started to pound. I had the most horrible dream... Tristan... the needle... and...