The Day You've All Been Waiting For...

-Two Days Later-

Keith P.O.V

Keith groaned when he heard his alarm clock go off. He layed there for a moment, just thinking. There was a knock on his door. His stomach growled. His hair was matted, he had a gray shirt and sweat pants on. 

He groggily scooted himself torwards the door. He opened it. Allura jumped back and almost fell over but Shiro, who was behind her, caught her. Allura lifted herself up and snorted.

"You look so terrible, Keith! Haha!"

Keith groaned, "Why did you get me up?"

Shiro smirked, "LanceyLa-"

Keith slammed the door shut, "I HAVE TO GET DRESSED RIGHT NOW."

He heard giggling and laughing from behind the door but he didn't care, he was more exited than ever. He grabbed his Gay Pride T-shirt from his closet and jeans. He took out his black earrings and put in his rainbow peace symbol ones. He got his LanceyLance merch that had the bisexual flag and said LanceyLance on them.

He ran out of his room and into the living room. Allura had a Pansexual pride shirt on that was tucked into a denim shirt. She had her hair in two buns. Which reminded Keith to put up his hair into a small bun.

Shiro was wearing a pansexual pride shirt and black jeans. He had a necklace that said EQUALITY.

Shiro wrapped his arm around Keith's neck, "Look who it is! My favorite son!"

Keith smirked, "You have others?"

Shiro chuckled, "You have no idea kid."

Allura smirked, "Are you guys ready?"

Keith punched the air above him with his fist, "You bet!"

He ran out the door and jumped into the back seat of Allura's limo he looked in the front, exited. He peered into the front seat and looked at Coran. 

"Oh! Hello, Keith."

Keith smirked, he knew Coran was nervous around him ever since their misunderstanding with Allura, "Is Allura having any "romance?" 

Coran scoffed and looked out the front window. Keith turned and saw Shiro and Allura laughing with eachother, walking towards the car. Keith rolled down the window closest to him and stuck his head out of it. 

"Come ON! Lets get to the meet and greeeet" 

Allura smiled and took Shiro's hand. Keith smirked at Shiro and whistled with his fingers. Coran glared at him from the front of the limo.

Lance P.O.V

"Move, Move, Move! I have to get these two dorks ready!"

Pidge had Lance and Hunk by the arms and was dragging them through the backstage pushing the people flooding in out of the way. Lance glanced over at Hunk who looked distressed, Lance smiled at him and looked back at Pidge.

"Alright ya weirdos. The straight one is for Hunk and the Bi one is for Lance... obviously."

Hunk smiled at her but he was pushed in a dressing room by a little girl in a red dress.

Lance walked into his and put on his t-shirt. It had the Bi pride on it and it said LanceyLance on it. It was just his size. Lance walked out of the dressing room and saw Pidge talking to a man in a red suit. She had a shirt with the demisexual flag on it that said, V.I.P. 

Hunk came out wearing a shirt that was white with black stripes. Hunk walked over to Lance, "There's a limo over there..." He pointed through a small opening in the curtain where he could see a limo pulling in. A boy with a rainbow shirt on and a man and a woman with pansexual shirts on came out. 

Lance nearly fell flat on his face when he saw them. Especially the boy. Almost everything he was wearing was rainbow. And his smile was wider than any Lance had ever seen. Lance realized he was blushing and looked away from Hunk, but Hunk had already seen.

"What sucks is, I don't know which one you like."

Lance nearly choked, "And you never will."

Pidge pulled them away from the curtain by their shirt collars, "Two minutes boys get to your places! Right inbetween the two curtains! We'll open them you'll wave walk up to the mics and do your little Q&A alright?

Hunk and Lance nodded.

Pidge got some hair out of Hunk's eye and pushed Hunk and Lance to their places, "Get on it then!"

She smiled and waved at them. Lance heard the curtains start to pull away. He grabbed Hunk's hand and lifted their hands up high together. There was the loudest roar of applause Lance had ever heard.

Allura P.O.V

"Woo!" Allura yelled as Lance entered the stage. 

Shiro had Keith on his back so he could see. Allura knew why Keith called him "dad" by accident all the time. The crowd went silent. She looked to Keith and saw the biggest smile she'd ever seen. Shiro was looking at him too. It was adorable.

"Hey Boys Girls and everyone in between!" lance fist pumped the air above him, "Who here is exited?"

The crowd roared. Allura yelled along with Keith, Shiro just smiled.

Hunk shouted into the microphone, "Shout out to anyone who is here to support friends and family!"

The crowd cheered once again.

Allura smiled as Lance asked for questions. The questions went by and by until Keith got off Shiro's back and went into the line. Allura looked and Shiro and Shiro looked at her. He shrugged and smiled. Allura trusted him so she watched until it was Keith's turn.

Keith looked nervous but Allura saw him take a deep breath and ask, "Uh, whats your coming out story?

Hunk P.O.V

That was the kid Lance thought was cute, Hunk thought to himself, then he heard the question. Lance hadn't told his fans about his coming out story before, Lance told Hunk that he didn't want to make his fans scared to come out, themselves.

Hunk mumbled, "Lance are you sure you want to-"

The room went silent, his mumble was still loud enough for the entire crowd to hear. Lance had a sad look in his eyes, looking at the teen.

Lance nodded, "Hunk, I got this."

The teen looked up at him, curious.

The crowd was murmuring to each-other. Lance was finally going to tell them.