Halloween

"Inside your head a winter of dead," Lance hummed, closing his eyes. Keith smirked, Lance could tell Keith didn't want him to see it, though. "Shouldn't you be singing some kind of Halloween song?" Lance started blaring the song, "Spooky scary skeletons," but Pidge got annoyed almost immediately.

"Thanks for trying to fix my costume Hunk, but being able to have a cool costume like these is so awesome!" Pidge exclaimed, Pidge's costume had ripped so Hunk got a her Dr. Frankenstein costume to match his Frankenstein one, she really looked like a scientist.

Hunk smiled, his smiles were super big. Lance looked back to Keith, who was driving, they were going to pick up Shiro and Allura, who were now "Mom and Dad."

"Hop in dad!" Lance screamed into the apartment room, "Open up!" Allura came out first, she had a black witches costume with purple boarders on it. Shiro had the stereotypical vampire costume on, "Very original dad." Lance smirked. Shiro smiled, Lance glared at him.

"Allura is lookin' h-" Keith smacked him in the back of the head before Lance could say anything, "I thought you called her mom!" Lance smirked, "Sure do." Lance watched, smiling, as Keith's face turned a bright shade of red, he looked disgusted. Keith made a gagging noise. "You look fine, Allura." He mumbled, not looking at her.

Allura smiled and crossed her arms, "Lets go then! I've never been trick or treating before!" She looked exited. Shiro smiled at her, he looked in love. Well he was, obviously. Or-

Lance's thoughts were interrupted by Pidge poking the side of his head from her perch on Hunk's shoulders and pointing towards Keith, Allura, and Shiro, Allura and Shiro were giggling.

"I don't have a crush! Stop giggling!" Keith yelled. Lance almost choked on air, holding back laughs. "Don't laugh at me, you don't know anything!" Keith grumbled at him. Lance smirked and shrugged, sitting in the passenger side of the car. Keith slid into the drivers seat, while the rest of them got crushed in the van.

"Don't dads drive?" Shiro grumbled, being squished between Allura and Hunk, "And how come Pidge gets a entire row!" Lance shushed him from the front, "She's our baby." Shiro scoffed.

"I'm the Klance baby child?!" Pidge perked up from her spot in the second row. Lance glared at her, "I meant she was all of ours!"

"That's really gross Lance..." She mumbled. Lance just looked out his window and mumbled curse words to himself. "Also I don't think Hunk would take part in tha-" Keith swerved and stopped the car. "Look a house! Ha...ew."

--5 hours later--

"Kill me." The team said in unison.