♡ one

i took the half sheet of paper out of my pocket, and unfolded it.

breanna,
welcome to oakwood academy.
you will be staying in room
346.

if only i knew where room 346 was. i stuffed the note into the back pocket of my jean shorts, and made my way down the hallway.

i decided to unlock my phone and text as i walked, just so i didn't as lost.

the hallways were pretty empty, since it was a late friday afternoon. either everybody was out partying, or everybody was just super quiet.

after a good ten minutes passed by, i had located room 346.

the sad thing was that i was actually close to my room when i got here, i just wasn't paying attention.

most of the doors had a tiny whiteboard on the front of them, with the room number and the occupants handwritten on it.

my door had its number printed on the whiteboard, but there weren't any names to go along with it.

either my roommates were just lazy, or i had the room all to myself.

i bit my lip, and after a few more minutes, i built up the courage to knock on the door.

the knocks were soft, but they were definitely heard.

"yeah, come in." the voice that belonged to the person was kind of husky. i raised my brows, but decided to ignore it.

when i opened the door, the three boys inside of the room looked over at me.

two of them had been on the floor, playing on a ps4, the third boy was on one of the beds, messing around with his laptop.

one of the boys on the floor, the one with the floppy hair, looked me up and down. "fuck, did you guys get me an early birthday present?"

the boy next to him smacked him on the back of his head. "god damn, ethan. go get a water bottle, or something."

i pressed my lips together, and laughed awkwardly. "um, i'm in the wrong room, aren't i?"

the boy on the bed closed his laptop, and met me at the door. "do you have your welcome sheet?"

"yeah, it's right here." i fished for the letter in my back pocket, and handed it to laptop boy.

i was trying my hardest to keep my cool. it was bad enough that i had the wrong room, the fact that the room belonged to three hot guys made this situation even more nerve-racking.

he unfolded the paper, and read it slowly. "this is the wrong room, but i have good news."

"uh, what is it?" i loosened my grip on the suitcase handle, and lifted up the strap on my duffle bag. it was digging into my shoulder.

he rubbed one of his eyes with his sweatshirt sleeve. "wait, i just realized that we didn't tell you our names. i'm nicky, and those are the twins." he pointed at each of them. "the polite one is grayson, the horny one is ethan."

i giggled. "it's nice to meet you, i'm breanna."

ethan's eyes were glued on me. "a pretty name for a pretty girl."

grayson groaned, and covered his face with his hands. "i'm sorry, breanna. he's not usually this pervy."

"oh, it's cool." i cleared my throat. "so nicky, what's the good news?"

he handed me my paper back, and gave me a warm smile. "you're actually in room 348, this is room 346. it looks like an eight though, the ink must have smudged."

nicky and i both knew that the ink didn't smudge, i just wasn't really paying attention. i appreciated the fact that he was trying to boost my ego, though.

"anyways, that's just next door. our really good friends live there, they're really sweet girls."

grayson nodded quickly. "he isn't just saying that, either. we hang out with them everyday, i'm sure that you'll like them."

i shifted my weight from foot to foot, and nodded. "thank you so much. i'm really sorry if i interrupted anything."

ethan decided that he was going to talk over his brother and his friend. "so, do you need help with your bags?"

grayson had a blank look on his face. "e, she's literally just going next door."

"okay, but did i ask you?"

i slowly backed out of the doorway, and stood in the hallway. "i think i can take care of my bags, thank you though."

nicky leaned on the doorframe, and tilted his head. "see you later?"

"yeah, definitely."

a/n: halloween was so fun this year ♡ i missed you guys