♡ two

i was intimidated by the two girls in room 348.

they were stunning, and i was caught off guard. one was named maci, the other was named olivia– she insisted that i called her 'liv'.

after we all introduced ourselves, maci got up and retrieved the mini whiteboard from the front of our door. "welcome to room 348, brie. write your name on the whiteboard."

i smiled, and uncapped the pink whiteboard marker that liv handed me.

maci and liv both had symbols next to their names. maci had drawn va star, liv drew a snowflake. i decided on the shape of a heart, and left it without filling it in. "there."

the girls seemed to be pleased, maci proudly hung the whiteboard back on the door.

i noticed that the boys' room, and our room, were pretty big. the beds were sizable as well, almost like my bed back at home. "are all of the rooms like this?"

liv toyed with the xbox controller that sat beside her, and brought one of her knees to her chest. "honestly, no. these rooms are for the people that are... well, they're able to pay a little more money than the regular amount."

that made sense.

"so, you met the boys over in 346?" maci grinned.

"it was so embarrassing, i swear." my cheeks were heating up, i immediately covered them with my hands. "by the way, is ethan always like that?"

liv ran a hand through her dark hair, and knitted her brows together. "oh god, what did he do?"

i studied my french tips, glanced at liv and maci. "he just seemed really horny."

maci snorted, then covered her mouth. "please excuse him, he hasn't had sex in like... three days."

"have you guys ever dated any of them?" i opened up my suitcase, and started laying everything out on the empty bed.

they both burst out into a fit of laughter.

"god no, brie. they're hot as hell, i know, but once you get to know them..." maci reached for the nude nail polish on her dresser, and shook it up. "you realize that they're the kind of guys you need as friends, not as boyfriends."

liv unpaused the game on her xbox, which happened to be gta v. "if you wanna know who's single and who isn't though, i'll tell you."

she moved the joystick around, and pressed a few buttons. "the only guy that isn't single, is grayson. i'm not spilling any tea though, because he's open about this."

"open about what?" i sloppily folded some of my shirts, and stuffed them into one of my drawers.

maci ran a layer of polish over one of her nails. "he's in a three-way relationship, with one girl and one boy. i can't imagine being in a long term relationship with one person, let alone two."

i turned to face maci, before stuffing a few more shirts into the drawer. "i kinda miss being in a relationship."

liv paused her game again. "what happened?"

"he's dating my sister now."

they both cringed.

maci blew on her nail, before starting on the other one. "yikes. the good thing is that a lot of people go here, and you're pretty, so the possibilities are endless."

i had been at oakwood for under an hour, and i was already so much happier here than i was at home.

like maci said, the possibilities were endless. i couldn't wait to see what the rest of this school year had in store for me.

♡ a/n: thank you all so much for everything. i'm back from my looooong break!!