One Day Before Disaster (Michael)

I woke up with a throbbing headache and Jeremy was next to me. I would say no homo but I am all the homo. I could feel Jeremy's form flinching and non stop moving. I shook him.

"Jer? Hey. You're shaking." He blinked and sighed.

"S-sorry I don't know what's up with me." Jeremy got out of bed and I rolled into his spot. He fell the second he tried to stand.

"JER!" I shot up and grabbed him.

"Hey what's wrong?" Jeremy was crying and I could see the tears dripping in my lap.

"I-I hear a voice..i-it hurts." I flinched.

"Jeremy did someone come in here last night?" He could only muster a squeak. I had a feeling I knew what was hurting him.

"What's he saying?" Jeremy flinched again, "His name is Squip..." I cursed under my breath.

"H-help me." Jeremy stuttered and I ran to my closet and grabbed a bottle of Mountain Dew Red. I handed it to him and I heard a thudding on the stairs.

"Boys! Are you okay?!" Mr. Heere opened the door and Jeremy looked like he had been through hell.

"Yeah..Jer woke up and he was flinching and-" Mr. Heere cut me off.

"Someone got in last night and they were shoving something down Jeremy's throat..I socked him and I handed him over to the authorities. I heard a thud up here and I thought the guy was back." Jeremy was heavily breathing after chugging the entire bottle.

"D-Dad someone tried squipping me." He sighed and I took the empty bottle.

"That's what that guy was on that got into our school." I mumbled. Jeremy silently gasped and Mr. Heere nodded.

"Hate to say it.." He rubbed his forehead and walked out of the room; leaving me with Jer.

"Hey are you okay?" I kneeled down by Jeremy and he nodded.

"I-I didn't know what to do...I couldn't wake you up..and my dad heard my scrabbling." He stuttered out and I shushed him.

"Hey hey it's alright..you're okay now." Him and I decided to skip school that day. Jeremy kept flinching and squeaking from time to time. Every time that happened I rubbed his back. I wasn't leaving him in his time of need, it would be a crime. Also I like him...why wouldn't I stay..?

"Hey Jer....are you sure you're okay? I'm like kinda worrying.." Jeremy would only nod at me and look back at the video game we were playing.

"Jeremy...please tell me if something is wrong." I insisted. He kinda flinched and didn't look at me.

"Jer?" When I said that, his body went limp.

"Shit." I kneeled by his figure and got shoved off. Jeremy's eyes were glowing blue.

"N-no." I shuffled closer to my closet.

"Hello Michael." The Squip said through Jeremy's mouth.

"So we meet again." I retorted, trying to act brave. My hand met a Mountain Dew Red bottle and I gained confidence.

"I wouldn't try that or else you won't hear what I'm planning for this pathetic world." The Squip in Jeremy's body came over to me and shoved me against the wall.

"G-get off of me." I struggled and tried to push him off me.

"Let me explain to you what I'm planning. Tomorrow at approximately 2:50 p.m., I'll rain havoc upon this world. Everyone will bend to my will, and you Mr. Mell won't be able to do anything about it." He smirked. I struggled again. I only had a bit of confidence left.

"You won't be able to! Not without a body and how will you rain havoc if you don't even have.." I stopped myself. The Squip noticed that and chuckled. He already had tricks up his sleeve and I was reminded that he was trying to squip Jeremy...he probably tried it at several other houses!

"You..you can't!" I screamed and The Squip only laughed.

"Oh yes I can. You foolish humans can't do anything now!" Jeremy's form yelled at me. His grip was getting tighter on my shoulders and I couldn't really breathe.

"Let me g-go..p-please." I mustered. His eyes flashed in and out of focus and Jeremy fell along side me.

"M-Michael..are you okay?" He looked over my body and my shoulders were killing me.

"No but at least I can breathe now.." Jeremy sighed and laid back.

"I-I'm sorry I couldn't s-stop him." I looked at Jeremy; his face was pail and his eyes were bloodshot. He looked terrified and I felt as though I couldn't help him.

"Jeremy try talking to me in a normal voice..without a stutter." Jeremy looked at me like with the saddest face.

"Michael..I c-can't. The Squip f-fucked up my vocal c-cords." I sighed and hugged Jeremy to me.

"Well I still love you..even if your voice is..cuter than before." His face turned red and I could tell he was blushing.

"N-no homo of course.." He stuttered again. I only giggled and hugged him.

"Wh-what did he say to you? You know when he was..um in my body.." I flinched at the question and kinda just laughed it off.

"It isn't important..he was just threatening." Jeremy looked at me unsure. I feel like he could read me by just looking at me.

"Michael...I trust you but if something is up...I need to know." He kinda started at me for awhile as we were playing AOTD and I tried to hold back the red tone that was shining through my skin. I felt suddenly guilty, I was holding back a secret from my best friend and also it's possible this story could destroy all of humanity. It was all resting on me, but I can't do anything about it. The Squip is already inside everyone and he's just waiting to say the few words to trigger all of the pills. I can't do anything. Jeremy was rubbing my back and I snapped back into reality. My breathing had quickened and Jeremy was telling me to calm down, but how could I? The world was probably gonna end up destroyed and it'll be all my fault for not saying anything. This is all my fault.