Nine Days After The Disaster (No POV)

MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDE AND DOWN TALKING AND PANIC ATTACKS

Michael woke up and felt Jeremy flinching every time he moved.

"Hey babe." Michael rubbed his back trying to make him calm down. Jeremy woke up abruptly and flinched at the pain.

lMichael.." Jeremy whispered.

"I'm right here." He turned around and threw his arms around Michael.

"Don't ever leave me again." Michael kissed Jeremy's neck.

"I promise." Jeremy calmed down. His breathing went down and the flinching was only at times when he moved. Michael decided to get up. He rubbed his eyes and put on his regular red hoodie. He kissed Jeremy forehead and walked out the door. As he walked to the main room, Connor met him half way.

"Hey Mell." Michael already knew what was coming.

"I'm sorry I didn't get the thing your boy needed." Connor shook his head.

"That's not why I'm here." Michael felt a wave of relief.

"I'm here because I'm warning you." Connor looked around. His eyes were shifty and he seemed scared himself.

"This Squip guy is not gonna have any mercy on any of us. So I'm warning you to keep that kid close to you." He pointed towards Michael's room.

"Connor where did this come from?" He sighed.

"Evan might die." Michael gasped.

"What? I'm sorry. I'll go back out and find something." Connor stopped him.

"No. Michael you tried. And if the one who knows hella about this apocalypse failed. None of us will be sure to succeed. Evan might die but that doesn't mean that you have to live with that guilt." Connor put his hand on Michael's shoulder.

"Just don't let Jeremy die. Okay?" Michael looked back up at his room. His little boyfriend was sleeping in there. His side probably in so much pain.

"Okay. We will find something for Evan I promise." Connor nodded.

"Thanks Mell." Connor walked off and Michael let go of the breath he was holding in. Michael was obviously worried. How the hell was he supposed to find something to heal Evan? Michel walked into the main room and Chloe was sitting in there. Michael tried to walk by in peace.

"You gonna tell us what happened?" Chloe said and the whole group emerged from around corners. He was stuck.

"You guys." They all stood there in front of him.

"Fine. Jeremy got kidnapped you all know that. Then we had to get him back. The Squip hurt Jeremy pretty badly. And now we're back." Chloe eyed Michael.

"That's hard to believe. Why was Jeremy suffering frequently cut wounds?" Michael knew this was coming.

"The Squip tried to put a tracker in Jeremy's side. There, happy?" She rolled her eyes.

"You know that shit can get infected Mell?!" Chloe barked.

"Fucking idiot." Rich muttered and Jake nudged Rich. He scoffed and walked out.

"It was the first thing that came to my mind." Chloe walked out to check up on Jeremy. Michael suddenly felt his heart break.

'Losing more and more trust as I go.' He told himself and went and sat at a boarded up window.

"It's alright Mell. I would've cut out a tracker in Hansen any day." Connor sat next to him.

"Thanks Murphy." Michael was barely comforted by that sentence. He could've possibly killed Jeremy by one cut.

Chloe headed up to check on Jeremy. She was after all the medic of the group and needed to serve her purpose. The door clicked open quietly and Jeremy perked up.

"Hey Jer." She walked over to him and told him to pull up his shirt.

"Wh-why do you need to um do um that?" Chloe rolled her eyes.

"Come on Jeremy. I know you're gay, so am I. Come let's see your wound." He pulled up his shirt and with great difficulty Chloe pulled off the bandages.

"Wow." Chloe pulled out a bottle of alcoholic cleanser she found.

"This is gonna hurt. I'm not gonna lie to you." She pressed the cloth to Jeremy's cut and he screamed. The entire warehouse could hear it and Michael came running.

"JEREMY!" He burst into the room and looked over Jeremy. His cheeks turning red.

"Fuck..." Jeremy cursed.

"Chloe what'd you put on it?" She rolled her eyes.

"A cleanser." Michael sat next to Jeremy and wrapped his wound back up.

"Michael..i-it hurts." Michael ran his hands through Jeremy's hair.

"I know just try to breathe." Rich walked in and scoffed in disgust at Michael.

"Hey Jer. Just checking up on you." Michael looked at Rich and sighed.

"I-I'm fine. Just in a lot of p-pain." Michael looked at Jeremy fondly and kept running his hands through his hair.

"Well just rest." Jeremy's eyes flashed blue.

'No! No!' Jeremy's mind was taken over by the Squip.

"Hey Micha, can I have Rich alone?" Michael eyed him.

"Are you sure?" Jeremy nodded and Michael kissed his forehead. Once Michael left, Rich sat one the edge of the bed.

"Hey Jeremy what's up?" Rich asked.

"I was just thinking, what's the point anymore?" Rich cocked his head.

"What do you mean Heere?" Jeremy fiddled with his hands.

"I mean you left everything you loved behind. You loved your family and your popularity. It's not worth it anymore huh?" Rich kinda looked down.

"I mean yeah..but we're gonna try to get out of this. If Mr. Pothead comes through." The Squip was determined to break this kid.

'GET OUT OF MY HEAD!' Jeremy screamed inside his head.

"What if he doesn't?" Rich kinda just had the look of complete sorrow on his face.

"He's your boyfriend." Jeremy sighed.

"I'm not so sure he can come through." Rich's eyes flashed blue and the Squip smiled in delight.

'NO RICH DON'T LISTEN!' Jeremy tried so hardly to take back control.

"Will you excuse me?" He walked out and The Squip broadcasted what Rich was doing in Jeremy's mind.

"Rich where are you going?" Jake asked.

"No where." He turned a corner and took a rope.

'NO! RICH! NO STOP IT!' Jeremy tried.

'YOU FUCKING BASTARD!' Jeremy was screaming now and he couldn't breathe. Rich hung himself that night. Jeremy couldn't stop it. He couldn't do anything.

'Pleasure doing business with you.' The Squip said to Jeremy and disappeared from his mind.

"FUCK!" He screamed. Jake's wails were heard and Jeremy waited for the worst. Hell was upon him and he couldn't stop it.