Chapter 1: Spotted

She has one goal. A goal that she is driven to accomplish. A goal that she knew from the start, would take practice and commitment. That goal is to join the Akatsuki. That person who wants to join the Akatsuki is none other than, Suko Utsukushi.

Suko Utsukushi was training to get into the Akatsuki for months. She knew she would have to go to difficult lengths to make them accept her. She heard about the Akatsuki when they kidnapped the Kazekage. From then and there, Suko idolised them and they were her type of people. She tried tracking them down but they have hidden themselves from the outside world to the point where they are practically ghosts. But she hasn't given up.

There was someone who influenced her to train to become an Akatsuki. It was her sensei, Mizu Sensei. Mizu was like a father that Suko never had. He has helped her, fed her and cared for her. He is the only one that supports Suko's goal.

Right now, Mizu and Suko are in an abandoned training area. Suko is practicing a new jutsu that took weeks to perfect. This jutsu could be powerful enough to destroy buildings but Suko is having difficulty to unlock that hidden strength.

Suko is standing in position and did some hand signs. She outstretches her hand focuses her chakra to her palm. She grunts as the chakra in her palm couldn't stay still.

Mizu: Come on Suko! You need to do better then that if you want to join the Akatsuki. Use all your strength!

Suko: I'm trying, I'm trying!

The jutsu grows in size until Suko runs out of chakra.

Suko: (mumbles) Dammit.

Suko feels light-headed so she sits down, trying to regain her strength. She relaxes herself by slowly breathing in and out.

Mizu: You were so close. I swear I thought you would have finished that jutsu. But it's okay, you'll get it next time.

Suko: Good. I've had enough training for today. (Sits up) I think it's time we try to look for the Akatsuki again.

Mizu: What? Now? You know that's almost impossible. You said it yourself, they are like ghosts. Besides, you don't have much chakra on you.

Suko: I know all that, but I was thinking of a different approach. Why don't I go look around the mountains?

Mizu: We already tried that. Remember? It lead us to a dead end.

Suko: True, but it's the only logical hiding spot in this area. The Akatsuki were last spotted here. If I use my shadow clones to look around the mountains, maybe there's a chance I could spot them. What do you say?

Mizu: (crosses his arms) It's risky. For example, they could spot your shadow clones and capture the real you.

Suko: Either way, I would've found their base.

Mizu: I still find it risky.

Suko: "The higher the risk, the bigger the reward."

Mizu: (sighs) I knew you were gonna say that. But, are you sure you want to do it now? You're almost out of chakra.

Suko: Give me sometime to regenerate myself, then we shall go.

Mizu: (sighs) Okay then.

10 minutes go by, Suko is able to recover and is on the move. Suko sets her plan in motion, she does a hand sign and 100 shadow clones appear. They are all tasked to do a wide search. Mizu Sensei decides to help with the search.

They were searching for hours. Suko was eventually going to stop for the day but luck was on her side. One of Suko's shadow clones spotted two men wearing a black cloak with red clouds on it. One of them has a mask that covers his head and half of his face. The other has silver hair that is slicked back. They are Akatsuki members and they are heading to the base of the mountains that Suko suggested.

This is Suko's chance. Suko made the other shadow clones disappear except the one that spotted the men. The shadow clone reveals her hiding spot and stands in front of the two men while the real Suko rushes to where the shadow clone is.

The two Akatsuki members notice Suko's shadow clone and they are in a fighting stance. Suko's shadow clone is also in a fighting stance. It was deathly quiet.

Suko: Hey. Are you two from the Akatsuki?

The two men don't reply and keep their distance.

Suko: (shouts) Hey! I'm talking to you! Are you two from the Akatsuki!?

The two men still don't reply.

To be continued...

*Hello everyone. Thank you for reading this chapter of mine, it's my first one. I hope you like it and let me not keep you waiting. Please share, vote and comment. Or just vote, it only takes a second*