Chapter 4: Progress

Suko was enjoying her dinner that she made last night. It was white rice, pork, broccolli, sliced potatoes and sliced carrots. She learned how to cook when she was about 11 years old. She even thought that she would become a chef at that time. She giggled in her thoughts and went to sleep.

In the midst of her sleep, she felt the world around beginning to shift positions. She shot her eyes open and found herself in a meadow filled with pretty flowers. From afar there were trees so tall that they were as tall as mountains. She looked at a distance and saw a silhoutte walking towards her.

Up close, Suko couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was Mizu Sensei. Suko was beyond shocked, she felt like tearing up. Mizu sensei walked until he was close enough.

Mizu: Hello Suko.

Suko: (softly) Mizu Sensei? (Stammers) I-Is that you?

Mizu: (chuckles) No. This is a dream.

Suko: (looks to the floor) Oh. (Looks at Mizu) What brings you here?

Mizu: I just came to check up on you. What's the progress?

Suko: What progress?

Mizu: (chuckles) The progress of your goal.

Suko: Oh, my goal. It's going great actually.

Mizu: Really?

Suko: Yeah. I'm now a member in the Akatsuki.

Mizu: I'm glad to hear that. Anything new?

Suko: There's this one guy, his name is Hidan, that convinced me to join his religion.

Mizu: What's his religion?

Suko: Jashinism.

Mizu: Jashinism? Never heard of it.

Suko: Yeah, me neither.

Mizu: What's it about?

Suko: It's a cult that grants you immortality.

Mizu: (chuckles) That convinced you?

Suko: He had me at immortality. (shrugs her shoulders)

Mizu: Wake up.

Suko: Huh?

In the blink of an eye, the beautiful meadow that Suko was standing on was replaced by her new Akatsuki bedroom. She sat up, got out of bed, and went to the bathroom to do her morning routine. While she was taking a shower, Hidan knock on her bedroom door.

Hidan was knocking on Suko's door for quiet a while and was getting pissed off. He just barged in and saw that Suko wasn't in bed. He was about to leave but then he  heard the faucet in the bathroom running, which meant that Suko was taking a shower. He decided to wait by sitting on her bed and looking at her closed bathroom door.

Suko eventually got done and covered herself with a towel. She felt a presence in her room. She slowly held the door knob and pulled the door open to see Hidan sitting on her bed. Hidan's eyes widened when he saw Suko's body covered in a towel. He fantasised himself ripping Suko's towel off just to see that naked body.

Suko: (shouts) WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?

Hidan: (disorientated) Huh? What? What's going on?

Suko: You heard me. What. The hell. Are you. Doing here!?

Hidan: Well, for your info, I came to tell you that we received a mission.