Chapter 7: Lord Jashin

From a distance she could see a dark silhouette forming. The silhouette started small until it morphed into a shape as big as a mountain. It has a creepy looking face and dark crimson eyes that looks right through your soul. Suko was speechless in fear.

Jashin: Suko Utsukushi.

The deep rattling voice of the silhouette sent vibrations that Suko felt in her rib cage.

Jashin: I've been waiting for you...

Suko: (breathes shakily and stutters) A-Are you L-Lord Jashin?

Jashin: (smirks and chuckles) Yes I am.

Suko: (stutters) Ple-Pleasure to meet you.

Jashin: (chuckles) I heard from one of my followers that you also want to join my religion.

Suko: (stutters) O-one of your followers? How many followers do you have?

Jashin: Many.

Suko: Woah. Umm... (stutters) well i-it's true. One of your followers, Hidan, t-told me about your religion.

Jashin: Good things, I hope.

Suko: (stutters) Y-Yes. Yes many good things and I-I got interested. Umm.... so I was wondering if you could let me join your religion?

Jashin: (hums in thought) I think you would make an excellent Jashinist.

Suko: (stutters) R-Really?

Jashin: Yes. Plus, Hidan is one of my most devoted followers and brings the most worthy sacrifices. If he mentioned you then you could be a great Jashinist. I trust his judgement.

Suko: (stutters) D-Does that mean, I'm a Jashinist?

Jashin: Almost. Bring me a sacrifice and I'll make it official. Begone with you.

Suko: Huh?

Out of nowhere, another bright white light hit in between them and Suko's vision went blurry again. She rubbed her eyes and opened them to see that she was lying on the ground at the old church again.

The Jashin symbol started to dim. Suko rubbed her eyes again to make sure that she isn't dreaming. She sat up and saw Hidan walking towards her. As she sat up she felt a little stiff on her neck and arms. Hidan knelt down in front of her.

Hidan: Did you see him?

Suko: Yeah. (Hidan helps Suko to stands up) He's quite scary. I've never been that scared in my life before.

Hidan: He's like that. So what did He say?

Suko: He said that I must give Him a sacrifice, so I can join His religion. (Dusting herself off)

Hidan: That's easy.

Suko: Not for me. I don't know how to give a sacrifice.

Hidan: Oh right. Let me explain, to start it off you need to kill someone. Easy. Then you need to have your pendant (takes out his pendant) and place it on your forehead. Or your chin, which ever works for you. Then you give a silent prayer to Lord Jashin.

Suko: Okay. Is there anything specific I should say in the prayer?

Hidan: Not really. You can say that the body you killed is being given to Lord Jashin as as a sacrifice. It doesn't have to be fancy but you must keep it formal. You're talking to a God.