Chapter 10: Pleasure

Hidan: Huh? What the hell are you doing here?

The person who entered Hidan's room was Kakuzu. Kakuzu was wearing his casual clothes with his mask and his hair out. He went straight to the point.

Kakuzu: Where's my money?

Hidan: What are you talking about? What money?

Kakuzu: The money for the beer.

Hidan: Are you fucking serious right now?

Kakuzu: Very.

Hidan: (sighs) Is it okay if I pay with a bounty?

Kakuzu: (hums in thought) Maybe.

Hidan: Is that a yes or no?

Kakuzu: Alright. But you'll go tomorrow morning.

Hidan: (sighs) Deal. Now get the fuck out of my room.

Kakuzu closed the door. Hidan looked at his ceiling again with the same position to continue to what was he was thinking but someone opened his door again.

Hidan: (sighs) What now Kak...? Oh.

This time, Suko opened the door.

Hidan: What the hell are you doing here?

Suko entered Hidan's room without hesitation and walked up to Hidan's side of his queen size bed. Before Hidan could say something, Suko climbed on top of him and sat on his waist.

Hidan: Suko, what are you doing?

Suko: Something... weird.

The next thing she did was bend down and deeply kiss Hidan on the lips with her hands holding his head. Hidan shot his eyes open and pulled Suko away to look at her with confusion.

Hidan: What the fuck Suko!? What was that for!?

Suko: For the next step.

Suko leans in to kiss Hidan again but Hidan quickly switches places with her. Now, Hidan is on top of Suko while holding her hands down.

Hidan: Stop it!

Suko: I can't.

Hidan: Why the fuck not?

Suko: It's a... pretty weird answer.

Hidan: You can go ahead and tell me. I've dealt with many weird things.

Suko: Well, it's just... (sighs) I just really need sex right now.

Hidan: (raises his eyebrow) Really?

Suko: Yeah. Plus, you already like my body. I'm basically giving you a chance to see it. Without clothes.

Hidan: (pauses) Well in that case.

Hidan leans in and kisses Suko deeply. She kissed back and moaned through the kiss. He used his hand to trace Suko's curvy body. He took off her sweater and gently massaged her breast without breaking the kiss.

He used his free hand to rub her opening. She broke the kiss so she could let out a moan. He then kissed her neck and started grinding her. She felt his length through his pants and she got excited.

She pushed him down so she could be on top again. She quickly kissed his chest and trailed the kisses to his six pack and then to his pants. She quickly unzipped his pants and got hold of his length. She gasped at its size.