Chapter 5| 16 years old Part 2

I woke up feeling strong arms wrapped around me tightly. I looked down and saw Eli tatted arm wrapped around me. I closed my eyes trying to erase the memories that occurred last night.

I felt tears threatening to slip from my eyes. I tired to move from his grip, but he only held me tighter pulling me closer to his naked chest.

"Where are you going?" He asked me in his husky deep voice.

"I need to take a shower, my mom should be here shortly." I choked out swallowing the tears that threatened out.

"What I tell you about all that crying?" He asked me placing wet unwanted kisses on my neck.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled wiping the tears that slipped out on its own.

"Go ahead," He said letting me go then falling back sleep. I stood up from my bed causing pain to shoot to my aching thighs and private area.

I limp to the bathroom trying to ignore my aching body screaming out. I locked the bathroom door wanting to be alone. I turned on the tub water filling it up with body wash making a bubble bath.

I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth while the tub filled up. I filled my mouth up with mouth wash, gargled then spit it out until the taste of Eli was completely out of my mouth.

I undressed and stepped into the warm water in stepped into the tub and sat down allowing the water to numb my body. I leaned back closing my eyes trying to relax my mind, but of course my mind did the complete opposite. My mind continued playing flashbacks of the two past nights I was violated by Eli.

I opened my eyes seeing a razor on the edge of the tub. The thought of suicide crossed my mind more than once, but I never could do that to my family or myself. If I killed myself the only thing I did was sign a ticket to escape one hell to enter another.

I eased my thoughts by thinking of my grandmother. A small smile appeared on my lips thinking of the irreplaceable memories with my grandmother. The small laughs and smiles soon were replaced with tears and sobs.

I covered my face trying to muffle my sobs. The bathroom door was unlocked and opened. I immediately tried to calm myself once Eli was inside the bathroom.

He glanced over at me and I sunk deeper into the tub trying to hide my body underneath the bubbles. I turned away when he pulled out his penis to release his morning urine.

Awkward silence filled the atmosphere from as he washed his hand and brushed his teeth doing his morning routine.

"Remember what I said.. what happened between us stays between us," he said making his self clear. I nodded quickly wanting him to leave me alone.

"Good," he said licking his bottom lip while looking over my body once more before exiting out the bathroom.

I let out hot air and wrapped up my bath time. I let the water out and wrapped my towel around my body. I looked in the mirror but quickly looked away. I walked out the bathroom and entered my room locking the door behind me.

I sat on my bed allowing my thoughts to run freely. I took a deep breath picked up my phone. I sent a quick text to Noah asking him to meet me at school park. He quickly shot a message back agreeing to meet me.

I stood up and dried my body off. I slid on a fresh pair of panties and bra. I moisturized myself in lotion and put on Light Blue Jeans, Black Crewneck, and Black Converses. I pulled my damp box braid in a high ponytail before exiting out the bedroom.

I walked into the kitchen seeing Eli sipping Tequila out the bottle.

"I'll be back." I said walking out the house before he could question me.

I walked to the park which was about four blocks away from my house. I listened to music which helped pushed back the issues I was dealing with at home. I arrived to the park seeing Noah already waiting for me on the swing set.

"Hey," I said smiling and sitting on the swing beside him.

"Hey," he said smiling brightly looking at me with his beautiful memorizing eyes.

"How was the game last night?" I asked him watching his mood change a little from the fact I bring it up. He looked out in the field before looking at me.

"It was okay, but it would of been better if you were there," he said before looking down at his shoes.

"I wanted to go and support you supposed but something came up, I'm sorry." I said sincerely knowing it wasn't my fault I missed the game, but Eli's.

"You're fine. It's just you came back and the gang was finally reunited. I just wanted us to have a great night together." He told me intertwining his hands together.

"Me too..." I mumbled looking down at me shoes trying to push back the thoughts that kept trying to cross my mind.

"It's okay, though. We have another games Friday, and imma knock on your door personally and escort you to the game," he said determined.

I chuckled, "This is why you use to be my best friend. You alway have my back," I said thinking of the past when he always came through for me.

"Use to?" He asked shocked.

"Yeah, we fell off when I mover. You have to earn that title again," I told him swinging my feet a little.

"Harp, I'm the same person I was when you left. Let's just start where we left off." He suggested with hopeful eyes.

"I believe you, but I want to be sure before I give you all my trust." I told him.

"I understand. I'm willing to prove myself to you if that's what it takes." He said smiling showing his perfect teeth. I chuckled looking at the beautiful view in front of me.. my future.