Chapter 12

My mom and uncle busted through my bedroom door. The fear and shock that appeared on Eli face from him finally getting caught was priceless, and the best part was I didn't have to say anything.

    My uncle dragged Eli off me without hesitation or no effort. I tried to close my legs but it was too painful. I rolled my eyes over to where I saw my Uncle and mother stomping and beating the hell out of Eli.

     My uncle was literally stomping him with his Tan Timberland Boots causing Eli blood to ruin his shoes. When suddenly my little brother Hunter who was thirteen burst into my room as if he just woke up from his sleep joined my uncle and my mom not knowing was was going on.

     "The police are on their way," My ten year old sister said kneeing down to my level looking down at me with pity.

"I'm okay," I reassured her with my voice so low I could barely. I closed my from the fact I felt exhausted suddenly. I closed my eyes falling into the peaceful darkness.

••••••••••
Dream

"Amira." I yelled out when suddenly a beautiful child appeared. Her beauty was breathtaking. She had beautiful tan skin that caused her deep sea green eyes to pop out. She had wild kinky dark brown curls that were also smooth and silky that stopped at her shoulder. She had full set of lips that set perfectly below her little nose. She had light brown freckles that appeared on the tip of her nose.

"Yes, mommy," she asked looking up at me with her memorizing green eyes.

"Go wake up Adrian and daddy," I responded and she ran off upstairs.

   I absorbed the appearance of our house it was mighty large and spacious even though it was furnished in a luxury style. It looked very expensive from the columns that were implanted in the dark brown hard wooden flooring to the huge flat screen television that was planted above the fireplace.

I looked at finger seeing a beautiful oval diamond on my ring finger.

"Morning," A tall chocolate teenager greeted me wrapping his arms around my shoulder hugging me.

"Morning baby," I embraced him back taking in his appearance. He was the older version of Eli with a few of my features.... very few.

He sat down at the table with Amira who looked up at him with delight in her eyes. They talked and laughed while I prepared their breakfast plates.

When suddenly tan bronze arms snaked around my waist pulling into his built hard chest. A smile appeared on my lips as I tilted my head to the side allowing him to place his soft lips on my neck leaving chills behind.

I turned around to see who the nameless guys face. When I did it was as if he didn't have a face. It hard to put in words. A bright sparking light faded out his face only revealing his bright memorizing green eyes.
                             •

Beep Beep

I opened my eyes slowly being blinded by a bright light.

"Welcome back Harper," a white male doctor said clicking the bright light turning it off. I allowed my eyes to adjust to the light before I examined the hospital room seeing my mother speaking with the doctor.

"She's fine as well as the fetus," He informed my mom while also informing me I was carrying Eli's child. His blood..  a part of him in my body.

I closed my eyes swallowing back the tears. I wasn't surprised by the news.  I was just that reality fell on me. I was really pregnant with my step dads baby.

"It has a heartbeat?" I asked feeling their eyes on my when I finally spoke. I peeled my eyes opened waiting for an answer.

"Yes, it does." The doctor responded. I nodded knowing if I aborted the fetus I would be killing an alive baby.

"I'll give you guys a moment, and I'll be back to confirm what we talked about," the doctor said to my mom who nodded then he exited.

I looked up at my mom who eyes were bright red from crying. She had bags underneath her eyes as if she haven't slept in days.

"How long have I've been out?" I asked my mom since she was the only person in the hospital room with me.

"Three days," she responded and I looked down at my fingers.

"Where's Uncle?" I asked her.

"In the waiting room with everyone else," She said looking into my eyes with so much sorrow, pain, and guilt in her deep brown eyes.

"And Eli?" I asked her wanting to make sure he was gone forever.

"Prison, you're never have to deal with that sick son of a bitch again!" She said raising her voice become angry causing me to jump from shock because of the strong tone of anger that was laced in her voice.

She paused for a moment regaining her composure before speaking to me again.

"Harper, I am so sorry. I should have known -" she started off but I stopped her.

"No! Don't do that.." I said looking at her.

"This isn't your fault. You were busy making sure we had a roof over our head. I should of told you before it got this far. You have no responsibility in this situation, and I will not let you blame yourself for his actions." I said watching her sob into her hands.

I wanted to comfort her but I knew the only reason I wasn't in any pain was because of the pain relievers.

She wiped away her tears clearing her throat ready to speak again.

"You're pregnant, and I think you should do an abortion or adoption. You're only sixteen.. you shouldn't have to take care of a child you didn't ask for." She responded.

"I know... but I'm keeping it," I said remembering the dream that I experienced. The child deserved a fair chance to life. Who was I to just to erase him out my life. He wasn't just Eli's child his also a part of me.

"Are you sure about that?" She asked me standing up revealing her round pregnant belly.

Y'all are the bomb ! 11k readers !!!!

I love y'all.

130 + Votes and 100 + Comments

#PIIMPGANG IS THE BEST GANG 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚