Chapter 17| over

I kept running feeling my heart race against my chest causing me to breath heavily. I dodge through trees leaving them in a blurry daze, the sound of my feet breaking sticks filled the atmosphere. My thighs were burning, my side had a cramp, but the thought of dying and losing my child gave me the strength I needed to keep running. I turned around just to make sure I wasn't being followed and thankfully I wasn't, but they didn't stop me from running.

Minutes passed, I kept running with nothing around except trees until I saw a raggedy house not to far ahead with a family outside. Hope filled my heart as I continued running seeing them become clearer to my vision.

Until I heard the sound of snapping branches behind me

Until I heard the sound of snapping branches behind me. I turned around and there Eli was running full speed toward me like his life depended on it. I sped up, running the quickest I could being overweight and pregnant while ignoring the painful pulling in my chest from the fear and anxiety.

"HELP!" I screamed loudly trying my hardest to get their attention. I turned back panicking when I saw he was becoming closer.

"HELP!" I screamed again causing the white man out the group to look my direction. He started walking toward the forest, I opened my to scream again when I was quickly yanked from behind with his hand covering my mouth.

He hid us behind a near tree. His back to the tree, and my back pushed against him. I struggled to get out his hold causing him to pull out his weapon placing it to my temple warning me. I stopped, shaking from the nerves that was running through my body with tears sliding down my cheek.

"ANYONE OUT THERE?" He asked walking further into the forest. I closed my wondering if I should risk it all, but I knew Eli was crazy enough to pull the trigger to end my life. The guy stood there for s few moments waiting for a sound before turning back and walking back toward his home.

When the coast was clear. Eli turned me around so that I was facing him and placed his hand around my throat squeezing tightly immediately closing up my wind pipe.

"What did I tell you?" He asked gritting through his teeth slamming me against a near by tree causing pain to shoot yo my back. I just looked at feeling myself lose consciousness, I had no more fight in me. He dropped me to the ground. I fell over gasping for air hiding my burning throat.

"I don't understand why keep playing these games with me. Do you like seeing me angry huh? Is that what it is? You want me to be rough with you?" He asked pulling my hair causing me head to yank back squatting down to my level.

"I think that's the answer. You like when I'm hard and rough. Now your going to get hard and rough!" He said roughly picking me up placing my back toward a tree while unbuckling his pants.

"Nooo, please!" I begged with wet warm tears sliding down my face passed my chin causing my eyes to be blurry feeling him slide my panties to the side.

"This what you like right?" He asked roughly shoving himself into my causing me to scream out in pain.

"Shut your fucking mouth!" He groaned placing his hand around my through again while lifting his pelvis up and down stroking his penis in out of me roughly at a quick speed. I tried to slid him out of me from the unbearable pain I was receiving.

"Don't run now, you like it like this!" He groaned out slamming me down on her a hard penis. Tears continued rolling until he finally finished dropping me to the ground with me shaking in pain and burning sensation all over my body. I cried trying to get on all four to crawl away.

I slowly crawl across the earth. Where? Don't ask somewhere where Eli didn't exist. I just wanted to go home.

"Still didn't learn your lesson?" He asked walking toward doing the unforgettable action in my life. He harshly kicked my pregnant belly causing me to fall on my painful stomach.

"I fucking done with this shit! The only way you're leaving me is through death," he said pulling me up from the back of my dress so that was pushed up against a tree again.

"Choose," He said clocking the gun back and pointing the gun toward me.

"Which one will it be? I kill your or come back with me?" He asked me.

The thought of everything I've been going through in the past year rushed to me at once from depression, to being raped numerous time, to the face Noah might be dead allowed my decision to be a lot easier than I ever thought.

"Kill me," I said looking into his eyes wanting it all to be over. I was done fighting a battle I would never win.

POW !

The end.

----•-----•-----:----

I know y'all hate me but whatever lol. I just like updating and y'all don't reach y'all goal quick enough.

Close your mouth it's really not the end lol - Good News ! Please go to the previous chapter and show some love by commenting and voting if you already haven't, and if you have drop a 💚💚💚💚.

I will NOT be updating until the goals for both Chapter 16 & Chapter 17 have been reached.

Chapter 17 Goal

170 + Votes and 150 + Comments.

Next update with Be January 11 unless y'all reach the gooaaalllsssss 💚

Let's get it let's go !

Thanks for reading PGANGGGGG 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚