Chapter 2

A softly snoring skeleton was sleeping through his alarm until a slightly shorter skeleton came pitter-pattering into his room. "Sans, Sans come on wake up," the skeleton raised his voice "....Just one more minute," The older skeleton said going back to sleep

The younger brother didn't like it when his brother never got up for school but that didn't mean he would give up on him. "Sans now, before we both are late," The brother said "Alright, alright i'm up, i'm up." Sans said with the urge to go back to sleep.

Sans looked at his brother who was already ready for school and held a look of 'you really do waste my time ya know' but he would never admit it.

"Papyrus did you eat, yet?" Sans asked him with a tired smirk "Not yet, I know I can reach it but you needed to be up by now," Papyrus explained to his lazy brother "well go on and eat so I can get ready," Sans said "Got it," Papyrus said enthuse.

Papyrus was the kind of kid who was always happy and believed in everybody and for being 11 and in 6th grade he would always put the kids in the 6th, 7th, and 8th grades happy, he even makes the teachers happy.

"Alright Paps, now did you eat," Sans asked going to the refrigerator "mmhum," Papyrus said with a mouth full of Captain Crunch "Alright," Sans said grabbing the Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

When Sans and Papyrus finished their breakfast they cleaned up and  walked out the house to leave. "Bye Paps, sea you later," Sans said squeezing out a pun "Not now Sans," Papyrus said face planing himself before leaving.

---

Sans eventually approached the school grounds and was ready to race off to his friends Grillby, Aaron, Dogamy, and Dogaressa. Until he saw a girl that looked lost run off out of the blue. "Heh wired," Sans thought "Sans come here real quick," Grillby called for him "yo Grillbes, Aaron, Dogamy, Dogaressa how y'all doing," Sans said running over to them "don't you think it's wired the that girl was running for her life kinda like?" Dogaressa asked the quad of boys.

"What no why would I question someone trying to get to class in time," Sans said "It kinda looked like she was running from something or someone" Dogamy said "She did looked familiar of ya looked close enough," Aaron included "I don't know why she was running for dear life,: Grillby shrugged "If we don't know then she must be the grade D or the outcast," Dogaressa added.

In Santfild High School there are levels or grades, Grade A: Popular, Grade B: Un-Popular, Grade C: Jocks, and Grade D: Other, it was kinda confusing but everybody understood even the adults understood it and agreed that it was kinda unfair to one particular person.

---

A few minutes passed with confused looks at one another as to why the outcast was running "See y'all later!" Aaron yelled walking to class and breaking the silence "see ya!" Everyone else said but Sans, he was caught up in his own thoughts "the girl seemed to be lost or is she just the outcast that no one knows but I think I  know the outcast same with Aaron and Grillby," Sans thought.

---------
This chapter I did postpone because of editing errors but here it is now

Poor Frisk she was just labeled as a grade D

Teasers 👅

Teacher: you've been assigned partners

Frisk:...👌...

Sans: why the frick am I with her