Chapter 7

Lunch came fast and Frisk did all she could to get through the crowd so she could get her lunch from her locker and to meet Sans up on the roof like she promised. "Sorry, pardon me," Frisk said making progress through the crowded hallway.

Frisk finally made her way through the groups and posses of people in the hall and to the roof top were she finds Sans already there waiting and picking at his lunch. "S-Sorry I was late," Frisk said catching Sans' attention "Oh n-no its fine," Sans said smiling at the out of breath girl "So what exactly did you want to talk about?" Frisk asked

Sans totally forgot in why he asked her up on the roof but the somewhat awkward silence help him remember. "y-yea," Sans said exhaling "You've been acting strange lately today, and I just wanted to be sure that everything is just as "okay" as you put it?" "I-I'm..okay," Frisk answered hesitantly "N-no need to worry about me, especially when you have a girlfriend,".

Once Frisk finished there was yet another block of silence it kinda felt like a/an invisible barrier between the two of them which would break every time one of them spoke. "Hey bud, you do know I don't believe you right," Sans said placing a smirk across his face "Whats this whole "girlfriend" thing about?" "Ah~ n-nothing, I-I swear," Frisk said waving her hands in front of herself, but that's when she felt her legs turn into jelly.

Sans was using telekinesis to pull Frisk toward him "look missy," Sans started "I ain't got a girlfriend," "B-but I think M-Mia said she was y-your girlfriend," Frisk said turning red faced with the little space between herself and her friend. "Well you know kid," Sans said looking down at Frisk "They-She lied to you, and let this be a lesson to not believe all of what you hear," "I-I never knew you could do that," Frisk consulted "That scared me, warn me next time!" "Sorry I'd think you'd be use to this kind of stuff since this is a magic school.

Frisks eyes widen at the word magic, Frisk couldn't do magic not like how Asrial could pop up a rainbow gun and and shoot lightning without rain or clouds or how Chara could levitate knifes and turn into a ghost when ever and where ever, Frisk felt left out everyone in the school had powers even the teachers. "

Don't you take magic classes?" Asked Sans "I mean it looks like it since you do have a habit of running a lot," "T-that's just because I like to be on time to class," Frisk said "Sure but look at Mr. L" Sans implied "When he runs or sprints it almost otherworldly," "Yea cause that's his special power," Frisk Finished before hearing the cry of Jul.

Frisk was starting to panic wail Sans was watching her run back and forth. "Got it," Frisk said stopping herself, wail Frisk was walking back to the crying baby she cleared her throat and her mind "Every day I imagine a future where I can be with you, In my hand is a pen that I will write a poem of me and you, The ink flows down into a dark puddle, Just move your hand - Write the way onto his heart! But in this world of infinite choices, what will it take Just to find that special day? What will it take just to find, that special day!" Frisk Finishes calming the child to a snore.

"Wow Ms. Tea was right," Frisk said out of the blue "yea I guess so," Sans said "Well what do you wanna do? just to kill time," "I don't know," Frisk said "We could finish lunch," "that's a start," Sans said locating his lunch.

Sans and Frisk were so far enjoying each others time but what they didn't know was that they were being watched by a minion of Mia, Trudie, and Larua who told them everything and why they didn't see Frisk at lunch to act out there perfect plan. "you'd think Sans would have some shame being around her," Trudie said "Yea that tomfoolery would get a life by now," Larua added "Well she'll regret trying to foil my plans," Mia said "You got that right," Trudie and Larua said in unison.

 Frisk was about to be chewed up and spit out back into middle school the times she hates to be reminded about, the times she thought were gone were about to be forced back into her but this time just maybe pushing Frisk to her ultimate limit her limit of totally snapping.

---------

Well what a P.l.o.t T.w.i.s.t Sans has some feels for frisk well he might and what a/an end welp Frisk might die (Don't worry she won't)

I uncommonly (I think) Wrote this hole thing with music Undertale, Steven Universe, Bendy and the ink Machine, Cup head, etc. helped me think out the hole chapter.

Teasers: 🤗

Sans: *Hugs Frisk*

Frisk: *Wow technical feels*

Thank you spicy beans for reading!