31. THE NEVER ENDING TORTURES......

A big thank you to all my lovely readers who voted and commented on the 29th Chapter!!!!!!

The last time's target was not achieved on time, which is very disappointing...........

This chapter will be made private upon target completion as well!!!!!!!!

TARGET: 205 VOTES

****************************************************************

The chauffer drove them through the huge gates of Dixit Villa..........Dev, Sona and Ravi had finally arrived home............Ravi was behaving like a little kid all the way, clapping his hands continuously, squealing being overjoyed..............Dev had given up after several attempts to control his craziness..........he looked onto Sona for help, instead of asking her brother to calm down, she was giving him further boost to carry on with his madness............

The car halted as the chauffer got down quickly to open up the door for Dev..........Ravi who had been occupying the passenger seat all this while, leapt out of the car immediately as the car stopped..........Dev thought of telling him to be in one place as he was not used to this place..........but then the way he was running around the place, Dev decided to let him be by himself rather than go and control this insane creature..........

Dev turned behind to check on Sona...........his heart pained to see Sona still sitting in the same position as she had been put into the car while leaving the hospital............she had turned helpless.............the girl who would force people to turn their heads towards her, when she walked through the corridors clicking her heals, was not even not able to move her limbs...........he moved to her side as the chauffer opened her side door............bending down, he quickly picked her up in his embrace, as she looked flushed to be witnessed in a compromising position with her husband by the guards and drivers of Dixit Villa.........

Dev stopped a bit when he noticed his mother seated in the living room...........she did raise her head to give a glance to the entrants.............rolling her eyes, she left out a chuckle before engrossing herself in her book again..........."God alone knows, how many more dramas this house is going to witness...........someone spare me from this never-ending torture........"...........she taunted them as Dev passed by her seat with Sonakshi in his arms...........

"this house has been witnessing your drama for the past 30 years Mom-in-Law.........there's no harm if it witnesses some more"...........Sona gave her back this time before Dev could say anything..............Dev looked onto her astonished............. Wasn't she cute...........she had this peculiar quality of doing the most unexpected tasks at the odd hours.........and if someone could silence his mom for him, then it was nothing short of a miracle for him!!!!!!!!!

They made their way up the stairs as Dev grew certainly uneasy with Sona starring at him constantly...........as they entered the room, he felt Sona trying to run her fingers across his chest............."stop it Sonakshi..........do I have to remind you that you are sick........stop pulling up such stunts........"............he nodded his head in dismay as Sona laughed friskily............

"what could be a better time to pull up such stunts Dev?..........I have to remain whole day in bed.........so you could join in too........both of us could you know.........kill the boredom together"............something's never change...........Sona and her untimely seducing nature has to stay back with her............here Dev was planning to find out who had dared to attack his wife in his office, and here she was busy giving him kinky ideas.........foolish girl!!!!!

The Forced Apology (Dark) (Completed) ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें