49. THE "TROUBLE-MAKER" IS BACK.......

Hello All!!!!!

Hope all my lovely people are doing well.......

Since it's a Sunday......I'm back with my next update.......

Hope you'll like it........

And yes, thank you to all my lovely readers who voted and commented on the Previous Chapter!!!!!!.........

This update is dedicated to all those who voted.......

NEXT UPDATE : HOPEFULLY WEDNESDAY

*********************************************************************

SONA'S P.O.V.

"hello.........sexy sweetheart!!!"...........I felt my insides twirl as a familiar voice dropped inn on my cell phone..........I racked my brains to think who it could be, but somehow my mind couldn't see the light..........it had been 2 hours since Dev left for his deal..........I had been lazing around sprawled on the bed waiting for his message confirming his safe landing............

"I'm sorry..........but may I know who's this?"............I asked hoping that I would get a positive reply to my queries............wonder who was this male who had the audacity to address me in such an absurd way with my possessive hubby all set to get all of them straight...........I so wished this would be Dev's new way of troubling me, but hell no.........this couldn't be his voice.........

"ofcourse you know me sweetheart.........it's your 'ever-so-young-master' Richard, James Richard"..........my eyes blurred as I felt my world darken........how did he manage to locate me?..........did he manage to get my number from that ba**ard of a cousin that I have?..........

"your lovely pricks are still intact on my body darling.........I see them everytime I'm into my Jacuzzi...........I wonder how it would be if we both could shower together sometime, maybe you could give me a fresh set of love bites"............I had never felt so disgusted about any human being as I'm feeling for this very man.........

How dare he?.........he's almost around 65, and I'm just 23.........very much married and deeply in love with my husband..........I'm leading a genuinely happy and satisfied married life as well, and I certainly don't need another man to satisfy my desires..........why does he even think I would give two shoots to this sick proposal of his.............should I tell Dev about him and get him killed?

"why don't you meet me tonight?.........I'm staying here in NY Star Resort, which is very close to your Villa.........I heard your husband is out of town tonight..........I'm sure on a chilly New York night, you would surely want some body heat and with your husband not at being around, who better than me it could be for you darling?.......I will wait for you at 9.........see you"............amidst all the nonsense he had to speak, something which caught my attention was the intricate details he knew about me and Dev..........

Dev had actually got an urgent call from office informing him about some important deal he had to crack...........he had made a last minute plan to travel overseas..........he did ask me to accompany him, but I in turn suggested him against it while coaxing him to go out alone............was it all planned then?.......if yes, then who could do it?........did I do a mistake of staying backa alone?............

"will you just shut up..........first of all let me remind you that I'm very much married, to the top businessman of the city.........he's young, handsome and hot enough to satisfy my needs..........and yes, he infact provides me with a lot of his body heat every night..........so there's actually no need for me to take your favor........and why the hell do you think I would give in to this utterly indecent proposal of yours?"..........my mind was erupting like a volcano, whereas my heart fluttered like a scared duckling..........

The Forced Apology (Dark) (Completed) ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें