Chapter 6

Addison's POV

I felt awkward.

I came downstairs ready to start my day off with a cup of coffee. Yet, It's been 20 minutes and I still haven't made it to the kitchen. Call me crazy, but my feet were glued to the floor in the living room where Meredith slept soundly on the couch, still holding the orange-tinted rose in her small hands.

That's why I felt awkward. The fact that I'm, not so subtly, watching Meredith sleep. But also because it's been almost 30 minutes and I have yet to move. I finally took a few steps and sat down beside her on the couch, careful not to bump into her.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to her. "I don't know why I can't seem to not fight with you. I'm always the one saying we should stop fighting, but then I go and be a complete idiot."

I sighed.

"I'm trying Mer. I'm trying not to be an idiot anymore. I've done a lot of stupid stuff. Stuff that I regret. I've also done a lot of stupid stuff that I don't regret. But everything that I do and say to you, I end up regretting." I shook my head. "Well, no. That came out wrong. I just meant...nevermind. What I'm trying to say Meredith, is that I'm sorry I said those things to you last night. I would be lucky to call someone such as yourself, my girlfriend. I'm grateful for our talks, and the sweet note you wrote for me, and honestly...I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about kissing you for 75% of my day yesterday.  Hell, I even thought about getting you into bed." I said shamefully, as I dropped my head into my hands.

"At least buy me dinner first." Meredith whispered. My head shot up from my hands as a deep, crimson red filled my cheeks.

"H-how much did you hear?" I questioned.

"I woke up around the part where you were talking about how much of an idiot you are."

I groaned. "I should have known. Afterall, the snoring stopped."

Meredith's mouth gaped open, and a scowl formed on her face. I would have thought she was mad too, if a slight smirk wasn't tugging at the end of her lips.

"So let's talk about us getting into bed." Meredith shot me a suggestive look as she wiggled her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes, and shot her a playful grin. "I thought you wanted us to go to dinner first?"

"Screw dinner, I'll just eat you instead." Meredith said, as she laughed. She seemed to laugh harder as my cheeks grew even more red. I'm not a prude, but never have I had a woman, or anyone, talk to me in such a way. Even Derek's dirty talk was rather mild, and failed to create any type of excitement in me. Therefore, I've always thought of myself as someone who didn't enjoy dirty lines and sleezy innuendos. However, the way Meredith was talking made me want to tear her clothes off and do things to her that I couldn't even imagine doing to another female until now.

I leaned down and placed a light kiss onto Meredith's lips. She kissed back straight away, her hands traveling up the sides of my body and into my hair. I moaned as the kiss became more frantic and urgent. I suddenly felt as if I needed more, and impulsively decided to remove the oversized shirt that I was currently wearing. My shirt hit the floor, and Meredith pulled back a bit and looked me in the eyes.

"Are we- I mean, are you sure?" She asked.

"I have never been more sure about anything." I said and leaned back in to continue the kissing.

"You know." Meredith said in between kisses. "This is only going to make things more complicated."

"Meredith. If you don't shut up, I may kill you." I told her as I leaned back to look at her.

"Fair enough. Less talk" She started.

"More sex." I ended, and brought my lips back to hers.
-
<<Really Explicit Content. It's not important to the story to read the details, so you can skip it if you'd like.>>

Meredith's POV

I lifted my shirt above my head, only breaking the kiss for a few seconds. I ran my hands up Addison's back until I reached the clip of her bra. I unclipped it and threw it to the floor. I flipped our positions so that I was laying on top of Addison on the couch. I kissed my way down her neck, and to her stomach, until I reached the rim of her pants. I swear I thanked every holy figure when I pulled off Addison's sweats, and she wasn't wearing any underwear. I ran my thumb over her clit as I inserted a finger into her waiting center.

"You are really wet. Oh my god." I whispered as I leaned down to kiss her in order to mask her whimpers. Her right hand grasped the blanket laying across the couch, and her left dug into my back, as I slipped in another finger. I pumped my fingers in and out for awhile, just enjoying the way Addison moans my name.

"Oh my god. Holy shit Meredith." She moaned. "Oh my...I think I'm going to cum."

"No, no baby. Not yet." I quickly took my fingers out of her throbbing center as she let out a groan of displeasure. "Be patient Addie. Good things come to those who wait."

"And horrible, painful things come to those who are assholes." She growled.

I chuckled as I kissed my way down to where she longed for me to be at. I leant down and placed my tongue against her clit. I slowly started sucking on it, as Addison arched her back.

"Oh God, right there Meredith." She moaned. "Don't stop. Please don't stop."

I slipped my fingers back in, and got them in sync with my tongue in no time. By this time, Addison was for sure leaving marks along my neck and shoulders as her fingernails dug into my skin.

"Fuck. I'm cumming. Oh God." She yelled as her warm jucies started flowing over my fingers. I brought them up to my mouth and licked them clean, as she layed there trying to catch her breath.

>>End of explicit content.<<

I smirked, feeling satisfied with the outcome. I climbed back up and placed a small kiss onto her lips.

"Wow." I smiled.

"Yeah...wow." She smiled back, leaning up for another kiss. "I never thought it could be like that. Especially with a girl. I've been with only a few guys, but I never would have thought I could feel that much with one little person."

"I know." My smile grew. "I mean, what's going on with us?" I laughed.

"I was just wondering the same thing."

Both of our heads shot up towards the door when we realised neither one of us said that. My friend and roomate, Izzie, stood in the living room doorway, staring down at us with wide eyes.

I glanced over at Addison, before looking back to Izzie. "Um...it's not what it looks like?"

---------

Okay, that's it for this chapter. Until next time people :)
-DreamByTheDay xx