IMAGINE OF TOP FOR @_big_bang_forever

IMAGINE OF TOP FOR

@_big_bang_forever

"Top what are you doing!"

He rubbed the side of stomach which he knew it tickled you.

He kissed your neck.

"Yah! What is this!"

"I can't help but to find you even more sexier when you resist me."

His deep voice was sexy and you couldn't help but noticed how he was turned on by your presence.

"Stop making this so hard you're only gonna make me want you more.. Haha you know that right _____."

The way he said your name made you go weak. It was hard knowin that top was all yours but he was the one who wanted to claim you.

He started singing his chorus part from Bad Boy "sorry I'm a bad boy."

He chuckled and came to you slowly with a sexy look in his eyes. He grabbed your neck and slowly kissed to make you ache for more. Then he quickly started to kiss you. You couldn't resist but to give him even more.

"Oh so now you want to take control?"

He laughed

"But.. I'm not gonna let you."

He picked you up and got ontop of you on the bed.

He grabbed your thighs and thusted against you. You grabbed onto his neck.

He was slow at first but then he started to go faster. Top had to hold onto the bed sheets because he didn't want to hurt you by grabbing onto you.

It was a feeling and time that you would never forget. You rested on his chest and he caressed your back.

Then you decided you were gonna take a shower.

You went to the bathroom and started the shower and when you got in top opened the door and looked at you with this look I'm his. He swallowed. And you noticed that he was still nervous but that he wanted you.

"I just can't let you go.. I still want more of you. "