IMAGINE OF D.O for @exotic_mblaq

IMAGINE OF D.O for

@exotic_mblaq

"_______. Will you please go to prom with me?"

"Huh?! Are you messing around with me right now?" DO was your best friend and he had pulled way to many jokes and pranks on you before.

"Yah! I'm not! " he got on his knee infront of the whole class and took out a rose.

"Please ______ I'm being serious I really want to go to prom with you"

Omo! You knew he was being serious you started to blush.

" araso but why me?"

"I can't give you that answer ....yet heheh you have to go with me to prom first and then when it's over I'll tell you why I chose you to be my date out of all people."

"Yah! Aish! Araso I'll go with you"

You were kinda pissed you really wanted to know why he chose you.. He looked at you and pulled you face up and then he did an aegyeo (like the one from weekly idol)

You could resist it so you laughed and hugged him. "Yah! I can't be mad at you when your too cute.."

He laughed hehe

"Better be ready for tomorrow night ok"

"Araso" he walked you back home after school was over . You told each other goodbye. It was Friday today so tomorrow was Saturday. The day of prom

You decided to get your clothes ready for the dance tomorrow and hen you did you homework when you were done with everything you decided to go ahead and go to sleep.

*day of the prom already 6:00pm *

You had already gotten ready for the dance and now you were ready to head outside with DO. You opened the door and he was already infront of the door waiting for you.

"Omo!_______. Yu look so beautiful!"

"Gomawo" he drove to school. Once you arrived to school you both got out and went inside.

"________ wait there's something I want to give you" he took out a flower that you could wear on your wrist. Then he held his arm shout for you to grab onto it.

You grabbed his arm and smiled.

You both sat down at a table.

"I'll be back I'm just gonna go get some drinks and some snacks.

"Araso" after a couple minutes he came back with some drinks.

You dranked it.suddenly they started to play music

"Omo! I love this song we have to dance to it! Come on _____!"

He pull you up . It kinda sucked that DO had a thing for slow songs. But when he Sang with them it was as if it was only you and him in the room. He grabbed your hand and looked at you with this killer look. He started swaying with you to beat of the music and then he started to sing along with it. All you could do was just listen in awe. His voice was perfect you fell in love with the sound of his voice everytime he would sing to you.

"_____. Look at me"

"Huh?"

"You wanted to know why out of all girls I chose you right?"

"De"

"I chose you because.. We have been friends forever and you were the only person who was there for me from the start. "

"Hhehe thanks I would have been jealous too if you would have chose anyone else anyway"

"Really?! Haha you're too cute! ______ I love you"

You looked up at him in shock. He smiled

"Yes you heard me correctly sarange! And I can say it a thousand times more"

He kissed your lips really sweetly. You smiled.

" I love you to"