IMAGINE OF CHANYEOL FOR @chanyeol61_jy

@chanyeol61_jy

You came to school and started talking with your group of friends. Everyday it was always the same routine. First to go talk to your friends and then talk to this boy called minam. He was always nice to you so you guys always talked. Then you would go to class.

"Ok class take your seats I will announce today's assignment is to work with a partner. I will give you a worksheet and you have to finish them before the bell rings araso?"

You quickly looked at minam and he smiled at you. You got your things and started working with him. You both finished your work before everyone else did. And then the bell finally ringed.

It was time for lunch. You headed for your group of friends but then your arm was caught and someone pulled you.

It was chanyeol.

"Yah! I want you to stop talking to minam.. Please I can't stand it anymore."

Huh? What is he talking about?

"Yah! Chanyeol-sshi what are you talking about. Do you think that you can come whenever you want and tell me wha---"

I was cut off. Chanyeol just suddenly kissed me

"You're so cute when you get mad at me. But I'm serious I just can't stand being jealous over that boy.."

"Yah! What the heck"

You walked away from him and went to lunch. At the same time you just couldn't help but smile. He's too cute haha

"Yah! Chanyeol- sshi!"

"Huh?"

You ran back to him and gave him a kiss. You left him bewildered.

"That's for giving me what you deserved in the first place."

You blushed and then he smiled.