Yesung imagine for @emotionaleonni

It has been almost six months since you had last seen Yesung oppa.

He was still off on his world tour with the other SUJU members.

You went to your room and turned on the tv. All of a sudden you heard Yesung's voice on the tv. Your heart melted at the sound of his voice singing, you felt goosebumps rise all over your skin. He always had the same effect on you when you would hear him sing. 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

Omo

You went to your window to go see who it was, but you only saw a black car parked infrom of your house. You went ahead and opened the front door, you sow a man in a suit with black glasses and he only had one ear phone in one one ear. 

"Hi? umm who are you?" 

The man didnt even reply, he just took ahold of your arm and walked you to the car.

"Yah! Let go of me!" you tried so hard to get loose of his grip but he was much too strong for you to even try and get away from him.

So you gave up and just allowed yourself into the car.

You them heard one of the men in the car say something.

"We got her sir. She is now ready to get prepared for you.--------------------- de---de-----araso we will have her ready for you in about two hours"

Ready for what? Omo what about Yesung?? He said he was gonna call today and i didnt even have time to get my cell phone.. aish!( you thought to yourself)

Suddenly the car had stopped and one of the men got out and opened the door for you to get out. You  looked around and sow that we were infront of a salon?.... Yeah thats right a salon? What is this? 

One of the men escorted you in and went to go talk to the clerk at the desk. He came and told you to go follow this women and that she would take care of everything from here. He bowed with respect towards you and left. And just like that a women came and took you to a room.

Many other women came and bowed to you with respect and they all treated you very carefully. They treated you like a princess. They did your nails, hair, and make up even. When they were done they told you to folw them into another room. You were nervous and hesitated so you grabbed one of the women that workeed there and asked her 

'excuse me but why are you doing this? why am i here? and who made you do this for me? '

" we are doing this because we were ordered to do so. No one here knows who requested this but we were ordred to do opur best because you are a very special client here. now come its time for youy to get dressed."

"oh de"

 you followed her into another room. she handed you a dress to wear, it was the most ebautiful dress you had ever seen. you remebered that this was the dress you had always wanted. You would always give hints to Yesung that you wanted it but he always said no that he couldnt afford it now.

You put on your heels and some jewlry that was laid out for you to wear. When you were done you were then escorted outside and another car was there and another men came out and escorted you in the car. The drive took a while, you were infront of a restraunt that had seemed to be rented for only you.

You went inside and the onoly thing that was left was to see who did all of this for you. you walked around the restraunt by yourself. You were looking at how beautiful this place looked when suddenly you heard someone talking on a microphone.

"------------------, if you are listening please take my words into consideration. ive been deeply inlove with you for three years now. ive been gone for a long time now. and there isnt a single day that i dont think about how your lips taste, that i dont miss the contact of your body on mine. i think ive fallen so hard for you that now i think it time to properly confess that i want to spend the rest of my life with you" he started to sing and you then heard many other guys join in with him too.

when you heard this person speak you had goosebumps all over you and your heart melted just like the way it did...when..you would hear..Yesung? you realized it was him and ran to sound of his voice.

You saw him on the stage and so were all the other suju members there. you ran to yesung and hugged him. you felt his arms wrapped around you tightly.

"-----------, will you spend the rest of your life with me?"

"de!! a thousand times!!!"

all the members cheered you guys.

SIWON: Kiss her already!! 

EUNHYUK: Yeah hurry up! if not ill think she isnt yours and ill kiss her!

YESUNG: YAH! what are you saying she is mine only mine!! 

You then butted in " oh yeah? prove it then' you smirked

He grabbed your neck and the pulled you into a deep kiss.