CUTE JONGHYUN IMAGINE FOR @xiuminandsooyoung

@xiuminandsooyoung

Today was your birthday and you had just woken up. You felt so good you could believe your were finally turning 18 years old today. You went to go check your phone. No one had called or sent you any text messages yet.. HmmpH.. Not even Jonghyun Oppa. How could be not send you a message he was your best-friend. Well you kinda wished you were more than that. You got up and took at shower and changed into some sweats. You were brushing you're hair when all of a sudden someone knocked on the door. You ran to see who it was but no one was there to be seen. You opened the door and there was a bag. It was your fave color( whatever your fave color is)

You closed the door and went to your room and opened the bag. There was a letter and you read it.

" __________. I hope you don't think that I forgot your birthday :) please wear this and come to our concert. It starts At 4:00"

Omo! He didn't forget!! You were so happy. You looked at you clock it was only 12:50. You opened the bag again and found a beautiful dress. You started to get ready. You curled your hair in loose waves just like Oppa liked it. Put on a little but of make up. Then you put on his favorite perfume. When you were done getting ready you put in the dress. Yu looked at the clock. It's was now 3:20. Omo!! That took longer than expected just in time though. You grabbed the VIP pass that was in the bag. When you opened the door you saw that there was a really nice car waiting for you to take you to the concert. You got in the car and went to the concert. When you got inside the building it was so full. So many screaming fans everywhere.. All of a sudden the lights turned off and a video of SHINee started to play as a introduction. Then you saw Jonghyun on the stage.He started to talk.

"Today is a very special day For a friend of mine and I want to sing a song dedicated to her today. I will sing her favorite song"

(He started to sing your fave SHINee song)

He looked like he was searching for someone but I kept wondering who he was looking for. Then he saw you he kept making straight eye contact with you not wanting to look away. He came to you and kept singing. But his time you were for sure he was singing for only you. He grabbed your hand and when he was done singing he came closer to you and gave you a kiss on the forehead. It was slow and sweet.

"Happy birthday ________."

"Gomawo Oppa but why all of this ??"

"________ I wanted today to be a special day for that you would never be able to forget. So this is why I did all of this"

All of a sudden Taemin , Key , onew and minho oppa came down the stage and gave you roses.

Jonghyun also gave you a rose but before he gave it to you he asked you a question.

"_________ will you be mine?"

You blushed and told him yes. You had been waiting your while life for Oppa to finally tell you these words

" sarange"

"Sarange "