SHORT MYUNGSOO IMAGINE FOR @saranghae_exo_bt

SHORT MYUNGSOO IMAGINE FOR @saranghae_exo_bts
WARNING*kinda dirty/ mature*
You had been dating myungsoo for about a year now. He had been taking it slow ever since he met you. He knew that was the way you liked it. You got a text saying to meet him up at his place because he wanted to watch a movie with you.
You had to be at his place by 9:00 and it was already 8:00. You hurried and took a shower and got dressed. You put on his favorite Perfume that you would always wear when you were with him. You did you hair and you looked at yourself in the mirror. You were so stunned because you never really tried to look really pretty but tonight you knew you looked beautiful. You started to drive to myungsoo's place and when you arrived he was already at the front door waiting for you .
"Annyeong" you went to him and gave him a hug.
"Wow you look so beautiful"
"Gomawo " you started to blush. Myungsoo noticed and he caressed your cheek. Your body was completely filled with electricity you loved it when myungsoo touched you. But you were always taking it slow so you tried to push the urge away of wanting more.
"________. The movies ready I made some popcorn"
"Araso" you both sat down on his couch and started to watch the movie.
The movie was pretty good but you were kinda tired and started to fall asleep. You head fell on myungsoo's shoulder.
"Yah!! I thought you were going to watch the movie not fall asleep"
You were still tired and didn't really pay attention to him. He knew what to do to surprise you so you could wake up. He kissed you. You were surprised .
"________ I love you and I want to be with you for as long as I can."
"I love you too myungsoo"
"I love the way you say my name"
He reached for your chin and came closer to you making body contact. He started kissing you and started to grab your back. He started kissing you even harder, you whimpered you were so overwhelmed.
"Mianhe I was going to fast"
"No myungsoo I actually want to go all the way"
He looked at you and smiled. He started unbuttoning your shirt while you started taking off his. He caressed you back and kissed your neck. Your body still longed for more . He grabbed you and put you on the bed.
"This will hurt at first ok but then it will be ok, tell me when to go faster"
You felt it go inside you your whimpered and tears came out. He saw you were in pain so he quickly kissed the tears away.
"I think I'm ready myungsoo "
He started rocking faster and you held son to his neck you kept tracing the muscles of his back. Once he was done he came to lay by your side.
"I love you ____"
He wrapped his arms around you. You felt like nothing would ever hurt you in the world.