KAISOO SMUT IMAGINE

So I just did my first revamp on this account. If you didn't know all my work is updated on wattpad. Thank you for following me and please continue to read my imagines. I will try my best to update daily.

KAISOO SMUT IMAGINE

DO came to the locker room last. He had finished running last so he was late to coming back to the locker room. But that didn't matter because he didn't have a next period. He walked to his locker and took out his school uniform. He started to take off his shirt.

"DO why are you always the last one to come to the locker room to change out?"

DO was so startled and he turned around to see who it was. it was Kai. He was shirtless also and was only wearing shorts. He never really talked much to him but every time he saw him in class he couldn't help but to stare at him also. The way he was so flawless at everything. The way sweat would trickle down his body DO thought. DO shook his head and came back to his senses why the hell was he thinking about Kai this way?

DO looked at Kai and then quickly looked away. DO could feel Kai staring at his body. It was like Kai was stripping him naked with just looking at him.

Suddenly DO asked.

"Aren't you going yet?"

"I would " then Kai walked to DO and pushed him against the lockers.

"But then again.. I won't."

"Yah. Kai why are you like this." DO asked . his eyes were widen because Kai suddenly made his way to kiss him.

"Will you stop talking now. I've been watching you in class. The way you act like a girl is kinda funny. But for some reason you turn me on DO and I'm gonna have to punish you for that." Kai smirked.

"Kai stop messing around ok. "

"You think I'm messing around? Hehe well then DO you don't really know me yet do you? Don't worry after today I'll make sure you never forget who I am."

"Wh--what? " DO pushed Kai out of his way and grabbed his clothes and started to walk away. But Kai slipped both of his arms under DOs arms and hugged him.

"You really do whine like a girl you know."

DO couldn't handle being this close to Kai and he knew he was becoming hard for him. Kai slid his hands down DOs body and made his hands glide across DOs member.

"Don't tease me." DO said

Kai didn't listen and he glided his hands across DOs hard member once more.

"Fuck. I told you not to tease me." DO grabbed Kai and pinned him up against the lockers.

DO smashed his lips up against Kai. DO couldn't help it anymore he was hard and he couldn't believe what he had just done. He pulled away from Kai.

"You're kidding me.. After that I'm not letting you go Kyungsoo."

Kai went to DO and started to kiss him more passionately. DO found himself kissing Kai back. Kai smirked and laid his hands all over DO.

Kai abruptly slipped his tongue in DOs mouth. DO slowly found himself feeling pleasure towards this. DO looked down at his member and he panicked.

"DO do I make you hard?"

Kai pulled DO into the locker room showers and he turned the water on and found himself slowly stripping in front of DO.

"Take of your clothes now. " Kai demanded Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo knew this was wrong but he quickly found himself stripping infront of Kai.

"If you act like a girl let's see if you scream like one too." Kai said.

Kai grabbed DOs arms and threw him on the floor. DO fell on the ground with his ass up. Kai grabbed DO hips and DO squirmed

"What are you doing Kai? "

DO felt Kai's member on his hip and then slowly moving up to his manly hole.

"Kai no stop!! I can't! Kai stop!!" DO pleaded.

"You can't? I don't hear you saying that you don't want me." Then Kai slowly pushed himself into DO.

DO squealed and it made Kai get even more turned on.

"That's right scream like the little bitch you are."

"Nn~gaahhh Kim Jongin! Go faster!" DO couldn't believe what he had just said but he felt pleasure from Kai pushing himself in him.

"You should had said so sooner. " Kai started thrusting inside DO faster and harder making DO lay on the floor all the way. Kai pulled DOs hips up against him.

Kai knew he was close to coming so he started to rock DO even harder.

"N~aggghhp" Kai came into DO.

Kai flipped DO over on his back and grabbed his chin and kissed him one last time.

"We might as well take a shower together. Remember how our school was talking about saving up water and not wasting it."

DO nodded slowly and weakly and he got up under the shower with Kai.

Ok so this was my first gay smut imagine so I don't know how it went 0-0 please tell me you opinion on this.