FIRST SHOT

Hello everyone!! I am back...

With a dewali special SS.

Read it and dont forget to vote, comment and share if you like.

Enjoy!!!!!!

**********************

Making her sit on the chair ever so softly, Arnav knelt down infront of her

Making her sit on the chair ever so softly, Arnav knelt down infront of her. All the time gawking at her, he held her sore foot and placed it on his lap. Khushi looked at him with disbelief. Whatever was happening since her arrival at Shantivan, was playing with her senses. She had felt his gaze on herself all the time. The way he kept looking at her amidst all the guest and his family was creating a havoc in her mind. She was unable to put a meaning to it. His intense stare was telling her everything, she wasn't soo naive to not understand that he was practically whipped seeing her.

"Thoda dard hoga" (It may hurt a little).

Khushi's chain of thoughts broke listening his voice. She kept on looking at him not knowing what to say. Holding her foot gently, between his both hands he twisted it quickly making her wince in pain. Unintentionally, her hand clutched his left shoulder in a tight grip.

Arnav looked at her face first and then at her hand on his shoulder. Her eyes were closed while her lips were trembling. He couldn't put his finger on the reason behind it. Was it because of pain or because of their close proximity.

"Ab theek Hai?? (Is it fine now??)

Arnav asked not tearing his eyes from her face. Khushi's eyes shot open at his voice. Immidiately, she pulled her hand back from his shoulder and tried to get up. Her eyes snapped at his direction when he didn't left her foot. She looked at him with questioning eyes. In response, he put his hand in his suit's pocket and take out her Payal.

Khushi couldn't believe her eyes

Khushi couldn't believe her eyes. All the while, when she thought that her anklet had lost, it was with him.

Why???