FIFTH SHOT

Assalamualaikum to all the lovely sweet ArShians out there. Hope you guys are doing fine. I am back with the second last shot of "Irresestable Attraction" Read it and Plzz leave behind loads of votes and comments.

And you ppl know na, how much inline comments I love...🙈🙈🙈

Do chk out my NEW OS "Tery Ishq Mein* if you haven't yet!! It's based on khushi's birthday scene. I hope you will enjoy it.

Dedicated to,

AmmuShaikh

finnie05

riyaanurag

Roshini18

Suma592

srkkajol13

pup0331

sujesan61

ameena671

umapandey2601

namruashi

nandrajogdivya

ilovetelenovelas

ninishta15

Haru2009

suryakavi0912

unitysuperior

penbegungor1

Like_r_Love

Nithilaya

jafarim

Thank you Soo much all of you sweethearts for your immense love, support and patience.

I love you all Soo much😘💕😍

*******************

"It wasn't a mistake Khushi. It was what, both of us wanted. It had a meaning. It was real. What we shared was special...very special khushi. You can't deny it. Stop pushing me away. Stop shutting me out. Stop denying your feelings for me. Both of us know that we feel for each other. Stop showing like you don't care. Stop acting indifferent because it do affect you. It do make a difference to you. Stop struggling to get away from me Khushi because there is no way in hell that I am going to let you go. You are MINE Khushi...Only MINE.... except it or not but you are stuck with me forever. I will never let you leave me and go. Arnav and Khushi will always be together. Arnav and khushi are together forever " Arnav said digging his face in the crook of her neck as he grazed his nose on her neck.

Khushi felt gossebumps all around her body as she felt the intensity and porximity of his words.

Was she able to deny it?? Was she able to push him any more??