LAST SHOT

Khushi dashed inside Shantivan running at the speed of bullet train. Tears were continuously flowing down her eyes. Lavanya stood up from the couch as soon as she saw Khushi coming towards her. Trying to maintain a tensed, sad face she moved towards her.

"Chamkili!!"

"Lav.... lavanya-ji where is Arnav-ji?? How he is?? Is he fine?? Plzz tell me that he is okay?? PLEASE SAY THAT HE IS FINE..." Khushi shouted in the end not being able to control her pent up emotions.

Lavanya felt really bad after seeing her tears stricken face. For the first time, she realized the gravity of their plan. She for the first time, regretted lying to Khushi. But....

"Chamkili...he is in the room. I was waiting for you. I couldn't stand his injured form so--"

Lavanya was cut short as she saw Khushi running up stairs towards Arnav's room.

"Wow lavaya... couldn't you come with a more ridiculous and lame answer. I couldn't stand his injured form...like seriously?? Ughhh ASR...it's all because of you.." Lavanya quipped at herself as she sat back on the couch.

Now she had to wait till the two love birds solve their issue.

*****************

"Arnav-jiiii!!!" Khushi barged inside the room as she frantically look around in search of Arnav.

"ARNAV-JIII???" She called loudly as she noticed his absence.

Fear and panic gripped her heart. Arnav was no where in the room. Hot fresh tears started rolling down her cheeks as she put a fist of her hand on her mouth in order to bit back the sobs. Just as she was about to run back downstairs, the washroom door clicked open and Arnav stepped out. Without wasting another second and without paying any heed to his physical condition which was absolutely fine, she jumped on him with all her might causing Arnavto stumble back. Arnav immidiately wrapped his arms around her frame, somehow managing to prevent the fall.

"Arn.... Arnav-ji" Khushi sobbed as she tightened her hold around him more.

A satisfied smile adorned Arnav's lips as he assured her presence in his arms

Khushi kept on crying bitterly clutching him with all her might as if afraid of letting him go, as if afraid of loosing him.

Arnav patted her head lovingly trying to console her. His plan aside, but he was feeling really bad seeing her crying this badly.

"Khushi I am fine."

And that's when Khushi came back to her senses. She immidiately pulled back and cupped his face in her small hands.

"Arnav-ji...are you fine?? What happened to you. How did you got into an accident?? Is the injuries too much?? Is it paining too much???"

Khushi asked restlessly as she moved her hands frantically on his body trying to look for any injury.

"Khushi... khushi...I am fine!!" Arnav tried to assure her.