The Awkwardest Visit I've Ever Had

Harry's POV

I don't know where I got the idea from, but its surely a terrible one.

It involves go visit the man I slept last week with, and asking him for my pants and my phone.

I managed to survive this week without chatting or checking instagram, but I really can't stand it anymore, a phone is crucial in everybody's life!

So here I am, behind his hotel room door, preparing myself for the awkardest visit in my life, after we both decided we wouldn't look for each other ever again. But of course, like the dumbass I am, I needed to forget my pants and phone.

But at the same time, I think he is already gone or maybe he just threw them away. But It's worth a try, right?

Totally decided, I raised my hand to knock at the door but apparently some mystique power opened the door by itself.

Until, I found out the shirtless man behind it with one of his hands on the knob. I gulped, does he never wear shirts?

"Oh my god, I told you not to come near me!" He exclaimed, while lifting his hands in the air and letting a sigh.

"And the same goes to you. But I need something..." I said, as I trailed off since he pushed me inside the room.

"What do you need?" He said, almost desesperately.

"Um, my phone a-and my pants?" I said more as a question and as a whisper. I mentally slapped myself. "My phone and my pants." I said now clearer

"Uh, yeah, they are in the desk," He said while he pointed to the desk in the back of the room and grabbed a shirt to put on, sadly. I mean, thankfully. I mean, ugh nevermind.

I made my way to the desk in were there lied my skinny slightly ripped black jeans and my phone, probabbly out of battery. I quickly grabbed them and made my way to go out of this awkard visit and run for my life. Until, I heard a knock in the door.

"Dammit," The man grumbled and quickly turned to me. "Hide!" He said while I looked for somewhere to hide. "Nevermind, don't hide, just pretend you're a maid, you have long hair." He said while he went running to open the door.

"What?" I murmured slightly confused. I really needed to take a haircut?

"Niall, mate! You are here..." The man said to a blonde man behind the door, while he trailed off, nervously.

"Eh, yeah, are you coming? I really need to come and get you like your nanny, Louis?" He questioned, slightly annoyed.

"Ah, sorry lad. I'm coming in like two minutes. Wait for me?" He asked, hopefully.

"Ugh okay, we will be waiting" He grumbled and I heard him walk out.

He closed the door slightly and returned to where I was standing, "You," He said, while pointing me.

"Me?" I said.

"Yeah, you. I want you out of my hotel room, and this time, never ever see you again, or you'll make me get a restraining order," He said his face all red from what I think is, anger?

"Wow dude, chill. Is not like we'll marry or something, we just had sex-"

"Don't ever say that again!" He snapped.

"We just had sex," I said as I saw him flinch of the simple idea that he had sex with a man. "Just get over it, are you homophobic or...?" I was really starting to believe that because of his flinching and grumbling when I talk.

"No, I'm not! I have a lot of friends that are gay and I'm completely fine with it. I don't like when people talk to me about liking men because I like women." He said snapping at me, almost frustrated.

"But I never said you liked men," I smirked, "So you don't like me?"

"No." He said. A grin platered on my face, when he suddenly realized.

"I mean, yes! I don't like you nor men!" I let a laugh, while I made my way to the door.

"yeah, sure." I said while oppening the door and almost made my way out and forget about him forever, but I decided to have some fun.

"And, hey mate, I liked slapping your ass, and suck your 10 inch dick. Oh, and I remember your exact words asking me to stay with you forever because I was amazing."

I said simply, his mouth hanging open in disbelief.

"But hey, I'm not gay." I said while I took a glance at his face one more time, and closed the door behind me, letting out a chuckle.

The last thing I heard was a not-so-manly scream coming from the other side of the door.

--

-NOT EDITED yAY-

holla

omfg im so fucking sorry!!

for not updating & this chapter being so short, i really can't even find the way to apologize im sorryyy

but hey its a chapter and I promise chapter 3 will be out soon and it'll be soo much longer and more funny & more larry &more dramatic & more cool, not like this one lol

but hey, comment and vote if you think i should keep foing with the story ayee

And i promise it'll get better these first chapters would develop the story so its kinda boriNG

okk sonum follow me on ig? @thelarrycrew ((:

and yeah, i'm sorry again.

Daniella x