Introduction

I grumbled, waking up because of the sunlight passing through the opened curtain on the window. I yawned, suddenly feeling really comfortable with my head over a red soft pillow. I took off the soft white blanket covering my body, to make my way to the bathroom.

As I took a glance at my body and suddenly feeling the cold air hitting my skin, I gasped. I was naked.

I looked around the room to notice it was indeed an hotel room.

What the actual fuck happened last night? 

I quickly jumped out of the bed when I felt something moving under the covers. I took a glance to the brunette head of the person, who seemingly was about to wake up.

I prayed to the Gods above that the person who was just besides me had actually a vagina.

Please, please, please. I thought, almost crossing my fingers.

The person turned its head, facing me. And I figured out it was actually a guy.

"Well, shit," I whispered.

"Who the fuck are you?" Said the, now recognizable, man in front of me. "Get the hell out, you freak! Wanna rape me?" he said, suddenly angry standing up from the bed.

"Um, no! Ain't nobody wanna touch you! What are you doing here? You are also naked, by the way," I said, crossing my arms over my chest and smirking.

He took a quick glance at his body, and gasped, his face suddenly turning into one of complete surprise.

"Lad! I'm not gay!" He yelled.

"Me neither!" I yelled too.

And in that moment, short and in general memories came rushing through my mind; I had sex with a guy I don't even know, he has probably an STD, and I don't remember a thing about last night.

And worst of all;

He was hella fine.