Louis The Sleeping Beauty

Harry's POV

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

So basically my life is so fucked up right now, I can't even.

First, I have sex with a man I don't even know. Then, we both regret it and threatens me to give me a restraining order. But, of course, as the idiot I am, I needed to forget my phone and jeans at his hotel room so I needed to face him again. And when I thought the whole situation with him was over, I found him shirtless (like always) and he faints, right in front of me.

He could be dead, and I just stand here thinking if I should leave and let Zayn take the blame of his death.

No, no. Go help him.

I mentally groaned and went slowly towards the probabbly dead body.

At least I fucked him. I thought and instantly regretting it.

"What are you doing, asshole? Help me! He is alive but he hit his head quite hard," Zayn started mumbling.

"Why do you care? We should just leave him here, he'll wake up someday, right?" I said nervously, If he wakes up and find me he'll probabbly really get me a lawsuit.

"He is my friend, a friend from high-school," He informed, and I gulped.

Just. Freaking. Perfect.

"So what do we do? We take him to the hospital?" I ask, started toying with my hands.

"No! If he actually dies they'll blame it on us,"

"Zayn, he won't die, people faint everyday," I try to explain to him.

"No, help me get him to the car," He said while started holding his shoulders.

I didn't move.

"What are you waiting for?!" He shouted. I grumbled and went to grab his legs.

"Why do I take the legs?" I started arguing. He was wearing just a towel so could easily see his dick, but does that count as rape?

"Whatever, keep walking," Zayn demanded. I huffed.

I'm so fucked.

When we arrived to our apartment, the man was actually waking up, and Zayn and I took him towards the couch. Zayn went looking for some hot towel to put on his head, and I went for some clothes.

Zayn wanted to take a shower, yeah, take a shower in situations like this, and left me in charge of Louis, that's the name Zayn told me.

I went to pour some tea on my cup and when I come back, he is waking up. He is actually waking up.

What do I do?

If he sees me, he'll probabbly think I've kidnapped him and took out his organs to sell them on the black market.

He let a soft grumble, that was actually very hot.

Harry!

Now that I take the time to look at him, I see his fringe and his strong jawline, I see his scruff and his big plumpy lips. And seeing him with my pale purple sweater on it's a major turn on.

No it's not.

I stop having weird thoughts as I see Louis opening his eyes.

Oh, shit.

He opens his eyes slightly and lets out a groan. When he sees me, he yelps.

"You," He said.

"Um, hey, I just want you to know that I didn't kidnap you or even rape you, I just took you over, because you fainted and my friend, Zayn, told me so, it was his idea, I-" I started mumbling and he cuts me off.

"Shut up, my head still hurts. Do have any tea?" He asks, and I simply nodded and handed him the cup of tea, being careful not to brush our fingers but I failed miserably. Goosebumps took over, and I slightly blushed.

Wow, what the hell.

He also quickly took the cup, and started drinking not making eye contact.

"So, um..." I started, trying to make this less awkward.

"Don't talk to me," He responded.

"What? You are seriously acting like a child," I said, and crossed my arms. "It was just one night, just forget about it and carry on" I tried to copy one of those famous phrases but failed, and he chuckled.

"That was lame," He laughed and I joined, but my laugh was nervous, this was so awkward.

"So, um, let's talk, just see me as a different person, block the thought about the other night and, um, what's you're favorite animal?" I asked, wow I'm so lame. But he only chuckled and said, "Lion, yours?"

I was surprised he actually kept going with the conversation about animals, that later moved on to toothpaste.

We were actually having a normal conversation, and I learned little (but much, as in the situation we are in) things about him. But I blame it on his head, maybe he was still irrational.

We were in the middle of talking about Louis' sisters when Zayn come's downstairs.

"Hey Louis, much time don't see, I love to talk to you and update, but I need to work, so my fellow friend, Harry, will stay with you tonight," He said while patting me in the back. I gulped, What? How was I supposed to spend the night with him. I was making conversation just to wait till he leaves, and I could see he was thinking the same as he had his blue eyes quite open.

"No, Zayn, you don't have to..." He started to mumble, but Zayn cut him off.

"No seriously, it's nothing," He said while making his way to the door, "Goodbye, lovebirds!" He smirked and closed the door behind him. I gulped and opened my eyes in surprise. Lovebirds?

I stayed looking at the door and giving my back to Louis for a while, thinking what I should do.

I swiftly, turned to face him and nervously tapping my foot and toying with the sleeve of my sweater, I asked,

"Do you want a superman blanket or a batman one?"

-

hey gurl heyy

I know i update pretty slow but i'll tey to update faste bc im cool

so yeah basically , i hoped u likes this chapter and it's not really edited so yeah

alsoo please go comment and votee

also if u want, you could share it (((:

well yeah, i almost have the next chapter so maybe it'll be double update yay

ok bye

daniella xx