Chapter 1 rebirth

Sigh, I guess I'll start explaining why I'm here. Yes the typical I don't know how I died. So like I've been here for ages in the dark. Yes the dark. I've been bored out of my mind. Like seriously someone give me something to tell daylight or night here.

Wait it's all coming back to me. Ema Steel, 17 years old. Your typical high schooler. Average grades. Normal looks, brown hair green eyes. I was wearing my uniform around that time when I saw a small puppy abandoned near the road. And a truck approaching it. I got hit by the truck. I mean who can resist the puppy eyes.

Yea like I didn't find any pain. As many of you were wondering when I came to, it was the most fucked up scene ever. Okay let me like back up a bit for those of you who don't know why I said that. When I came to I've been impaled with spears in my sides by some knights with a confused look on my face. Then I realized through her memories just why things ended up like that. (So her second life ended like that.) She the villainess of the otome game I played ended up marrying the princes and became it's Empress but because she was a mad queen due to the bastard of a guy not loving her she went insane. Then did all sorts of atrocities such as massacre and crimes to get his attention. Which ended me in my second life. Like before it even started. The otome game is called Dying Frost heart.

Felicia Heart, that's the villainess of the game. Beautiful goddess (image) with lovely silver hair.

Personality: Patient, kind, calm and cold (only to others not her friend).

She loved the 2nd prince who's her fiancé. Would do anything for him. The Earl David's daughter. Her father owns the military making her a powerful ally.

Capture target 1: 2nd prince Zane Felles of Reli kingdom, blond hair and green eyes.

Personality:Cheerful, sadist, yandere, two face

The prince who is known for being perfect, he hates those fake fan girls. He hates his fiancé even more but knows if he doesn't marry her, he won't have military control. His plan after marrying her is to kill her father so she could be easily deal with.

Magic: wind

Capture target 2: duke's son Travis Edge (same kingdom as the 2nd prince), handsome has brown hair and purple eyes.

Personality: kind, gentle, split personality

Travis is the only son of Duke Lenin, his father is also the prime minister. He is often abused by his step mother who can't have a child. His mother died when he was young trying to protect him from his step mother. His dark past twisted his second personality making him a dangerous foe to anyone but his father.

Magic: earth

Capture target 3: (hidden) Lumi Velvet the 1st prince of Pine forest, green hair, blue eyes.

Race: elf/fairy

Personality: gentle, calm, genius

Lumi attends school at Reli for his education of other kingdom and how to interact with others. Dislikes anyone but his older sister who died when he was young. Is also known as the crowned prince of the elves. He hates humans but knows better since his father wanted him to learn from them.

Magic: earth, fire, wind, ice, gravity, dark

Heroine: Yuki is a commoner, pink short hair and red eyes

Personality: air head

Yuki only attended school due to her special magic of using light magic. Enabling her to enter Restella Magic Academy.

Magic: light

As for the rest of the capture targets I forgot their summary again. Yep don't blame me when there's 20 of them to count. But yes we're back to why I'm in this dark place again. Wait yes! It's that shining light again.