Chapter 30 forgotten capture target and Lumi's past catching up

Hidden capture target POV (Silk Silver)

My anger was at its max when I saw my older kind sister inside the heroine acting like a s***. Trying to get men desperately between her legs. I'm going to murder the idiot whom put her soul into this stupid heroine.

"Calm your horses down Silk. You do know your mother asked you to dress up as boy (Hint: Silk is a girl even in the otome. Her route is unlocked only when the heroine ends up befriending the villainess) so your father didn't kill you after you were born." (Ignes)

"Oh shut it you stupid demon, if I wasn't your host I'd kill you right now." (Silk)

Ignes shuts up, he's a demon that was sealed into a human host by a goddess after he kept destroying cities. One thing that annoyed him was that he and his sister were both sealed at the same time. But she had more freedom since she's the one that keeps in check.

"Damn! Why does sister have control of the body." (Ignes)

"I'll make the bastards pay for making my sister out to be a........ thanks to that lazy God I now know that my sister isn't even in control. I'll burn that goddess using my sister's soul as a host for the body." (Silk)

"Does seem like I'm getting complaints from you two." (Teresa)

"No! And she's here. But what's with the huntress get up. Wait don't tell me she joined Artemis's huntresses." (Ignes)

"Aww, I'm betting the older brother of ours is panicking." (Teresa)

Why does that lady have a cold look in her eyes. Her eyes seemed to glow a green cat color, her red hair seemed to glow like flames even in the day time.

"We're so dead. Even if your a trained assassin she's a freaking immortal huntress, she won't die unless she's in battle. But what makes things worst for us is the fact I have no clue for how long she is one." (Ignes)

"If your thinking of letting brother take over do know the risks of you having one of his characteristics is a higher risk. I mean you wouldn't know if you turned into a futanari right." (Teresa)

Wow I can hear a invisible arrow hit him mentally from that one. But she's right I'm fine as a girl, even if I'm pretending to be a guy. I ignore Ignes's complaints of why that wasn't entirely my fault. But I can't ignore the fact that she knows more than me.

"Can I ask you a question why do you seem to hate him so much you'd join Artemis." (Silk)

"Ask the idiot then again he's probably avoiding that one. Fine I'll answer, he raped our little sister right before my eyes. Say how can we (I and my hosts) not hate him. Hm, we coexist as a host where as that jerk does is cause trouble." (Teresa)

"By the way I've been wandering this what's your name. And his sister's name." (Silk)

"My name is Teresa, Reime is the vampire, Earth demon." (Teresa)

"Wait my sister is a half vampire. Wow that'd explain a lot of why she loves blood but hates when I massacre." (Ignes)

"How about a temporary truce, my older sister is in a bad situation where she's aware but her body is acting weird like not her at all." (Silk)

"Agreed. Though if a certain fire demon wants out we will kill you without hesitation." (Teresa)

"By the way why do you seem so disgusted by him besides that." (Silk)

"Right the jerk doesn't seem to care about outside sources or informations. The 34th Phoenix king in our current time cursed his lineage due to his sick romance. So much so that only romance between siblings or close relative is possible. (Rain's a distant relative so her family is not involved)

Though at the end of it all his 2nd eldest daughter ended the king and the queen along with her sister so right now they don't have a ruler among the Phoenixes besides the elder council that is.............(mumbles to self: corrupt and annoying in more ways than one.) Anyway it's not their fault that she Mei tries to kill her siblings on sight if they try to get with her due to a sick curse gone wrong." (Teresa)

"Yet why does it sound like the huntress is glaring at me as if I'm a tumor." (Ignes)

"By the way Reime is the 2nd eldest amongst the 5 siblings yet the idiot rapes the 3rd eldest. Say who do you think is at fault for us sisters hate for men." (Teresa)

Lumi POV

Oh right I remember now it had something to do with the two siblings I sealed inside a human body. Right the brother is crazed murder, the sister is a extreme man hater. So much so that her repulsion made her very unique but scary. Not funny when I'm in the body of a guy.

To all guys out there who stumbled into her hands, I pity you guys since I can now understand how you feel. It's creepy as heck too when you see the sight of her on a moonlit night. Ugh the chills and shiver in my arms. Jasmine is waving her arms at me but I better go ask Kaguya for protection in case. Since I can sense where those two are since I'm the one that sealed them.

Let's just say a run in with her for the men was crazy. Details is and still will be gore. Simpler terms: she immobilizes men, cut a bit of their head up and poke their brains until they die from the pain. Gives me the chills now that I think about it. Her younger sisters look up to her too and copy her. Their main issue is her older brother turned them into a very strong man hater.

"Lumi, you in there." (Jasmine)

"Oh sorry I'm just deep in thought." (Lumi)

At least I won't admit to it but my face is red with her so close to my face. Our face were inches apart if I move slightly we might kiss. But if I touched her I know I'd be killed by Kaguya. She's more overprotective of the princess than me being her vampire bride.

—————————————————

Lumi seems to have forgotten about what the brother was like he remembers the sister demon due to her strong hate towards men. So much so he sympathizes with her victims that try to flirt or take advantage of her.