Chapter 7

3rd person POV 

"Don't you think you're too had on him sister." (Felicia) 

 "Oh asked the brat to keep so many secrets from me. Even planning secretly against prince Zane." (Sylvia) 

"He must have his reasons. My father has been complaining about how the prince isn't even ruler like at all. Like he has all those lessons on how to be a king but the prince doesn't care. 'What's the use of all this the people live to have their lives given to them by the king. They should be glad to be of use those useless trashes will then have a use.' With a king like that who wants to even serve under such a second prince his older brother in studying abroad is much more openminded. I can't  believe the stupid king announced Zane as the crowned prince." (Felicia) 

"I'm guessing your pissed now." (Sylvia) 

"He's annoying. Sending me letters to tell me to break my engagement with Lumi. Saying that I should be his he doesn't care about your father's threat for war if he does. My father disagrees and doesn't wish to listen to the prince either. Actually father threatened the king if he doesn't stop the stupid 2nd prince father will cause a revolution against the king. To which the king laughed it off saying father's joking." (Felicia) 

"Let me guess your father's serious he's going to do so if the king doesn't listen to him." (Sylvia) 

"He's already preparing since the engagement just encase but in this case it's against our own king. Father's doing so publicly yet the king is so blind to it. It's disappointing." (Felicia) 

Sylvia coughed out her tea as she stared at Felicia as if you can't be serious is that why I saw a freaking fort near the border to the kingdom. I did not hear about this at all. 

"So you're saying that the others  are okay with your father gathering his own private forces." (Sylvia) 

"Pretty much." (Felicia) 

Sylvia let out a sigh as if her soul was floating away, this caused Felicia to be confused. Didn't Lumi tell his sister about the letters she send at all. Guess he didn't want to worry her too much. 

"You know you're little brother seems to call the prince names in his letters. Arrogant prick, brat, idiot, bastard, jerk, retard etc. And the list goes on describing the prince's misdeed to his personality issues to his misuse of power." (Felicia) 

This was the final blow to shocking Sylvia as she sat there as if she was turned into stone. 

'Is it that shocking for her to know that her cute little brother has been keeping tabs on the 2nd prince Zane and hates the 2nd prince so much.' (Felicia) 

Lumi POV 

I woke up to a frozen Sylvia holding her tea in shock and Felicia's face confused at what she going on. My guess she gave away I've been keeping tabs on the prince and their king has been covering the selfishness of the prince so the people don't know his crime. Oh I can't wait until my second year of school when I show all the evidence to the school. It's so when the heroine falls in love with the idiotic for a year and announce their engagement the king will have to breaks them up and make the 1st prince the crowned prince. 

I smile at Felicia which causes her to blush as she look away. Wait why is sister giving me that look like I'm something strange. 

"Little brother so why didn't you tell me you had kept tabs on the prince's every move." (Sylvia) 

"Patience is the key to winning." (Lumi) 

"Wait how long have you been planning." (Sylvia) 

I looked away, I don't know what she's talking about at all. As if to avoid the question she's asking I look down at the wooden floor and didn't answer her. Sylvia is glaring at me as if to say I got 1 minute to explain. 

"Since the party." (Lumi) 

A sigh came out of sister as she stared at me like I was more obvious than anything with my own emotions. Well technically since cousin, Boyd got caught by the slave traders she's suspicious I'm involved. For the most part, um no. I'm a freaking kid and I have no connection what so ever with. Aunt Flora was so relieved sister didn't die or get kidnapped by then slave traders. Human traffickers are so annoying. Yes I said they annoyances, that reminds me I put Leon in the same room as Yuki, lucky me I pulled some strings for this one. Be happy I'm helping heroine. 

——————————————————-

sorry if he's sounding like a villian he hates people who uses others for their own benefits. So he thought what if he made those tricky people get together instead. 

It's a short chapter.