The start

CHAPTER 1

Gina's Pov:

Here I am... Laying in the hospital bed... I feel so lifeless. I feel like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode, but when I explode my time will be up. Nash and Hayes walked into the room. I just turned my head to face them.

"Hey GG!" Hayes comes and lays next to me.

"Get off fatso!" I pushed him off and started laughing.

"I think I broke my butt!" Hayes got up, sat on a chair, and stuck his face in his phone... At least he talked today.... I've been in the hospital for a week now... Hayes is probably taking it the worst besides my parents. Nash and will are here fighting with me. As for Skylynn... She doesn't really understand what's going on.

"When do I get to leave.." I took the remote for will and flipped through the crappy channels... They had literally NOTHINGGGGG!!!

"Uhhh Friday I think..." Nash looked at my mom and she nodded "next Friday..." I nodded... I hope nothing changes...

"Hayes..." No answer...
"Hayes?" Still no answer...
"HAYES!" This time I threw the remote at him

"OW!" He rubbed his head... I started laughing. The laughing turned into coughing.... The coughing turned into choking... Everyone rushed over to me... After about 5 minutes of hacking I calmed down...

"Will you go get me water?" I looked at Hayes and gestured towards the door...

"Ya!" He ran out of the room.

"GG!!!" Sky ran into the room.

"SKY!" She jumped up onto my bed and gave me a big hug.

"When can you come back and play horsey with me?" She was too cute.

"Soon... Very soon!" She smiled and started telling me about her day...