1-2years

CHAPTER 3

Nash's Pov:

I have to tell Gina... It's only three days before I have to leave... Cameron and Carter are coming to my house today so we can fly out together. I started packing until I heard a knock on my door. I turned around and saw Gina.

"Nash what are you doing?" She came in and sat on my bed.

"I have to tell you something."

"Uh... Ok... Just spit it out" she was playing with her oxygen tube.

"I have to go to magcon for a little bit." She just smiled. I know she is just smiling to make me happy.

"How long?"

"A month and a half." I stared at the ground.

"I actually came in here to tell you something." I looked up to see Gina starting at her hands.

"What's up?" I sat next to her.

"I have to go to Orlando for treatment... I'm going for a couple weeks... Then we are going to Disney World for a week on the make a wish thing." Tears started racing down her face.

"I won't go to magcon." I looked at her and she looked at me.

"Nash you have to! It's a big opportunity! It's what you've always dreamed of! Please go.." She had a point... But I also didn't want to leave my sister when she is at her worst.

"But I don't wanna leave you... What if something happens while I'm gone..." I looked at my hands again.

"Everything happens for a reason!" She patted my back.

*ding dong*

"Who's tha-" Gina started but I got up and ran to the door.

Gina's Pov:

Wow... Nash is going to magcon for a month and a half and I'm going to Orlando for treatment... While he is enjoying himself with his friends I'm going to Disney World because I'm gonna die soon. My parents tried to sugar coat it but they can't... I'm gonna die soon... I can feel my body failing... I can't do anything anymore... There is still a 5% chance that I will survive. But there is a 95% chance that I'll pass away in the next 1-2 years if not sooner... I decided to go down stairs. When I got down there I saw Cameron and Carter... Great! Another reminder of my brother leaving...